Chapter-8 New feelings and beginnings()

GUYSS before we start the chapter , THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, I AM SOO HAPPY AND JUMPING ALL AROUND, THAT MY PARENTS SURELY BOOK A ROOM IN MENTAL ASYLUM FOR ME , THE REASON IS 1K VIEWS SOO HAPPY , THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS, KEEP SUPPORTING ME LIKE THIS ,

NOW, So my Wattpad sis, has written her  first ever novel " Un Expressed Love" by Aademry it's a pranushka based novel, do give it a try :)

now ur free to read the story, and guyss do give inline comments

Author's pov

" So now that this is done, I think you are missing something Abhi" Samaira told him, though Abhi got what she meant, he decided to tease her a little.

"What did I miss? Oh ya ... breakfast right? Come let's have something , I am starving"

" Hoye bukad( foodie), stop playing around. Now that we are friends, at least wish me no?" Samaira huffed.

" You are one of your kind Samaira. Who else asks for a wish on their birthday? You do know right, it is something that's done voluntarily"

"At times people are blind and binded by things they tend to forget; and some, on purposely do not wish and I don't have any probs in reminding them to wish me. Soo wish me" Abhi laughed at her reply.

" Ok. As you say ma'am. A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMAIRA!!"

" Thank you, thank you.  Hey you can call me Maira , Abhi" 

Abhiram pov

" Thank you, thank you. Hey you can call me Maira , Abhi"  she thanked me and said that with ease. No, I can't Samu.. It has always been Samu for me, the least I can call you is Samaira. I soo wanted to say this to her but decided against it.

" Hmm... so shall we have our breakfast? I am too hungry" I diverted the topic, she seem to get that. But  didn't take the matter further.

" Ok , Mr. bukad, but I want you to show me around today. So I am taking your day today."

" As you wish, ma'am"

After that we went off to explore the place. I took her to Niagra falls at first, I could see the "aww" feeling in her eyes. She loves nature a lot and I love to see her happy like this always.

After that went to a mall.

"Hey look there, isn't that Vijay Devarkonda?" Samu started shouting and looking. Sorry; correction,  drooling over that guy. He did look good, I think I have seen him somewhere.

" Who.."

"Oh come on Abhi, you are in a freaking production and you don't know him. Like, really? " 

"No , I don't know.. First of all, we mostly handle Hollywood movies and the branches in India is managed by my representative. So I don't know. Last time you were into the other guy; what was his name? Ya DQ"

"Ok, well I still like DQ, but that guy is taken and he ... he is so cute and mind blowing handsome. Huff! I can look at him forever; oh Vijay, I am falling for you" and my blood boiled at that, I was trying my max to control my anger, what does that guy have, that I don't. She is freaking drooling at him when I am near her. For a fact, I know that many women find me attractive but this girl.

Samaira Pov

Oopps! I think I shouldn't have said that.  I can see him clench his fist I don't know what his problem is, he is been always like this.