Chapter -2 TIE THE KNOT ()

GUYSSS I AM SOO HAPPY WITH THE RESPONSE I AM GETTING FOR THIS BOOK,ITS ONLY BECAUSE OF ALL OF U THAT OUR BOOK IS BEEN RANKED #475 IN INDIA & #59 IN PRANUSHKA THAT TO WITH IN A SPAN OF JUST TWO DAYS AND A SINGLE CHAP UPDATE , IF I START THANKING THE LIST WILL BE NEVER ENDING BUT I DO WANT TO MENTION SOME OF THE WRITERS WHO WERE GENEROUS ENOUGH TO TRY MY BOOK AND SHARE THEM @anuanu27,@sush791,@PrincessOfFlowerland,@Bookeluthaporen,@natalinanoelle,@virat_arijit18,@Fluer-de-cerisier,@lostwinx 

GUYS THANKS A LOT FOR ENCOURAGING ME NOT ONLY THEM BUT ALL OF U WHO ARE READING THIS BOOK DO CONTINUE VOTING AND COMMENTING UR VIEWS DOWN ITS A GREAT INSPIRATION FOR ME OPEN MY LAPPY AND WRITE, SO HERE IS YOUR CHAPTER

SAMAIRA'S POV

I don't know what to do? One side its Mama who is asking me for a wish. Come on mama, an't you ask me simple things like making you some payasam, or the most you could have asked me was to stop messing up my room? I would have obliged really.

 But marrying your son? He is freaking my cousin brother, not that we have ever shared a bro-sis relationship. But who on earth gets married to their cousin brother !

If you think I have said this out to my mama or anyone for that matter? Then no I didn't. 

How will I tell this to her who is in the observation room?

 God I will get mad today. Think something to stop this crap without hurting anyone. Think Samaira, think. Wait how about I say that there will be complications in future offsprings when you are married to someone in your close blood relation, I have heard that from Amma.

What? Where did your kids come in between? Has my brain gone in gutters, I will definitely get mad, Where is that good for nothing MR ABHIRAM? Doesn't he have anything to say, as always instead of fighting the situation, he just flees from it.

 Now what do I do? With that thought I started walking in circles.

 I heard a chuckle and I saw Amma and Achan smiling at my stress, I quickly went and hugged them, I was quite puzzled whether to let it out or not.

" Don't give that look Maira. We are always ready to hear you out" it's true when they say mothers get to know their kid's emotions at the best.

" Amma athu pinne eniku aryiliya enganeya parayandathu ennu , njan enganeya , kalyanam ennokke paranjaa. I mean he is my cousin no? And u do know right, we are not as close as we used to be. Pinne enganeya?"( Amma how can I , I don't know how to say this,  but marriage? )

" Maira this is completely your decision. But beta you will hear out Jiji first " Papa assured me.

" Ji zaroor Achaa, mein unhe milke athi hoon"( yes I will go and meet her)

People who passed by gave us weird looks hearing these language switch overs. Well I have had many.

 That's one of the advantages when you have parents who hail from different state u tend to learn languages fast and I am no exception. I could handle at least 5-6 languages well which included Malayalam, Rajasthan, and Marathi. I quickly left to meet Mama. If there is anything I need to do, it can only be with her consent. So I went out there and I saw Papa looking at me. Did I see guilt in his eyes? Maybe it's just my thoughts.

" khamma ghani (forgive me) Mama I shouldn't have left like that. "

" Hey it's ok, moreover even I would have been shocked if I was asked something like that. I would have reacted worse, at least you did maintain your sanity," Mama said, 

"You don't know Mama. I am going mad by each second here."

" Besides there are some things you need to know," Mama said igniting my curiosity.

Author POV

Away from there, stood a guy frustrated by the events that has taken place. The reasons for which he moved away, is coming back  in a different approach. Abhiram was brought out of his thoughts by his brother's call.

" Abhi yaar, apne bhai ke gale nahi milege kya?"(won't you hug your brother Abhi?).With that Rishi hugged his brother. He knew Abhi was frustrated now and he had his own anger issues.

" Abhi this is your life. Take your decisions carefully. I don't know how Mama came into such conclusions, but this, we are talking about is yours and Maira's life and u both have to decide it wisely."

ABHI POV

I heard Bhai. Only if I had a say. I can't hurt Mama more, if she wishes for this. But I don't think Samaira would agree to anything like this. So even if it's a yes from my side I know she would find a way out of this. She is not someone who takes decisions based on emotions neither is she going to hurt mama, but why do I want to...

" ABHII" I heard Bhabhi.

" Ji Bhabhi what is it? How is mama?"

"She is fine, she is calling you there. Everyone is in her room. "

"Ok I will come now" with that we left to her room.

" Abhi, Maira has agreed to this marriage. What is your say? " Mama asked and I got the shock of my life. Why on the earth did she agree?

" If she is okay with it, so am I" with that I stared at her indicating that the talk isn't over here.

" Mama I got a call, I am leaving. Will come after some time" with that she left. I soo wanted to follow her, but Amma stopped me as she hugged me. After that I left the room in search of her.

AUTHORS POV

Maira stood there in the corridor, for the first time she felt helpless. This was lot more messier than she thought. The fact that their last memories were not something she would like to remember, there were a lot of questions that she wanted to ask him and clear out before this, but she couldn't..

" SAMAIRA !!" a shout brought her out of her trance.

" RA..MR.ABHIRAM, what are you doing here? "

" Leave me, what the heck are you doing? Why did you bloody agree to this?" he holds her tight and asked her with his bloodshot eyes.

"MR SINGH This is a hospital and I don't like people yelling in my hospital premises it affects others'. "

And for your question, I did that for the same reason as you,for that person whom you call your Mama, that person whom u left alone and never returned because of your so-called reasons, the same person who carved for your presence day and night all these 10 years, whom I love and care for in every sense. MY MAMA". Yes, it was true that the hospital was her's along with many Rathore enterprises. She was the sole owner to her father's properties' and a great businesswoman at a young age.

" Well I am sorry for creating a scene in your hospital Ms. Rathore, but you clearly don't know what you're getting yourself into." Abhi warned her in a hoarse voice with a smirk in an attempt to scare her and was about to leave.

" Mr. Abhiram Singh, you tend to forget that I am a businesswoman who makes her deal when she knows she is benefited by it. I don't take baseless decisions without pondering on the pro's and con's, whether it's business or my life. So Mr. SINGH, GET READY TO TIE THE KNOT  " she left from there in her own sassy way.

Samaira POV

" OH GOD! What have I stepped into?"

hey darlings so back with next chapter

WELL BOTH ABHI AND MAIRA KNOW EACH OTHER WELL. WHAT DO YOU THING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED THAT THEY ARE NOW ON SECOND NAME BASIS?

AND WHY DO YOU THINK SAMAIRA AGREED TO THIS MARRIAGE ?

SO HOW IS IT GOING??

DO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

LOVE SREEKU