Chapter-12 Confession ()

GUYSS don't forget to read the author's note down ,

happy reading

Samaira Pov

I kept on blabbering; I don't want to lose him again; because this time I know I can't handle that. Last time he was my best friend, but this time he is much more to me. I kept murmuring until I felt something soft yet rough on my lips. It took me sometime to realize that Ram was kissing me. I was freaking on my first ever kiss. It felt like he was pouring out all his feelings in the kiss; I felt his guilt. The kiss someway made me feel secured, though it took some time before I too responded with an equal passion. After sometime when we both were out of breath, he left me reluctantly; our foreheads touching each other and breaths ragged. I said and heard.

"I love you " both of us were shocked at each other's revelation. Before I could respond something, Ram kissed me again. This time it was much more passionate and heavenly. After sometime, when we were again out of breath; he left me, and his next words shocked me.

" I have loved you since long Samu, I love you..."

" Since long..." I uttered.

ABHIRAM POV

"Since long ..." she uttered. I need to tell her everything, no more secrets.

"Yess since long... Exactly, 10 years and more from now" 

"Ram, but you..."

"Shh.... there are things that you need to know the answers you are seeking for. I will give you everything today"

Flashback

10 years before, After Samaira's birthday. Ram's meeting with his girlfriend Ishitha

"Ishu I know I should have picked your calls, but I told you right? It was Samu's birthday and we were spending time with each other. Even if I would have picked up your calls, I wouldn't have talked to you, as we were busy. Come on babe, please." Right now I am trying to convince a hell irritated Ishu here.. Well, we had a fight this way earlier, I don't get what her problem is.

"Abhi... are you sorry for anything? I bet you still don't get what my problem is, right?" 

"Ishu... that"

" Abhi... even if I say what my problem is, you are never gonna get that because you have never loved me. Haven't you??"

"Ishu, what the hell are you saying? Are phone calls  the only thing that decides my love for you?"

"No, they aren't Abhi. But your time and work on this relationship is.... *sigh*.... Abhi let's breakup for our own good."

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ISHU?  ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR BRAINS??"

"No Abhi, I haven't. It's better to stop this here; before I get more involved and get broken later. You have fallen in love Abhi; I have seen that Abhi; I have seen that care , concern and trust but unfortunately it's not for me. You are a great person and before all this, we were good friends. And as a friend I know that you have not yet realized your true feelings, and when you realize that,  this breakup would be worse. That's the reason I am asking for this... Abhi you have fallen for Maira.. It's better you realize that soon. What we shared though was beautiful and something I would like to cherish, but it was not love, at least not from your side"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ISHU? ME AND SAMU?!! LIKE, REALLY?? YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE COUSINS RIGHT? HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK OF THAT???"

"SERIOUSLY?! Do you really treat her like your cousin sis??"

"No, but we are like friends."

"Oh tell me, how many days have you stayed away from her with no contact? Not even a single day, and you don't have probs even if I talk or not .... I am not complaining Abhi, because I know I am fighting a lost battle. I can't force you to love me neither do I want ... Maira is like my sister , I don't have any hard feelings towards her neither you. Sometimes things are not meant to happen as we expect. Abhi. realize it soon before it's too late.. You are falling for her. All the best for future." With that she walked away shattering me to the core. How could she even think of something lame like this? Me and Samu? It's not possible.

It frustrated me like hell.. Her words didn't ring a bell in me; I proved her wrong. I purposely stopped contacting Samu, but that's how habitual was I to her bickering and banters. It was so hard for me to not talk to her. I feared I will break the brief resistance that I had. That's when Samu came to meet me.

Out of frustration of proving myself wrong and not talking to her for days and from these unfamiliar feelings, I bashed at her that day. But as she stopped contacting and went off to the trip; that's when things striked me. These feelings.. now I could name them. But the realization was much more than a 18-year-old could handle. 

For a fact, I knew that Samu didn't reciprocate such feelings. Hell, she was my cousin. Neither could I tell this to anyone. What would they think of me? And then I took a decision to move away from her because that's better for everyone, and moved to Canada and thought to return when I could control my feelings.

Flashback ends

 "Samu, the reason I didn't contact you or could not made it to India was, because the more I tried to sway away my feelings for you, the more it became strong. I couldn't control them, nothing helped, I missed you like hell. *sigh* And then we got married.. Believe me, I was the happiest when Mama suggested we could get married, but I could never get happy at your cost; I can't force you to this just because I feel for you, and neither could I bolt up some courage and speak off about my feelings... You might find this odd, but an 18-year-old Ram could only think of this..."

"I love you Ram and that's the only thing that matters;  both of us have made our share of mistakes. But let's start fresh with a promise to trust and communicate with each other. Can we ram?" Uff! I love this girl a lot...  

Author's pov

That day both of them poured their heart out. Ram expressed the love he has been concealing for years, to his Samu.

Both became one by both soul and body.

The night witnessed their intense love for each other....

so guys, I hope I have justified the story well, and this is the last chapter of this book, as you know i started this as a short story...

but well don't worry you will surely get an epilogue  with that a surprise awaits you, but that will take a week's time, I hope everyone would wait for that... 

so how was the chapter guyss

Those who are reading my first book you will get an update tom or day after that;those who haven't tried then guy's if you like my writing style then do try my first book "THE DECISION THAT CHANGED OUR LIVES" the book is in my profile... let me know your support their through votes and comments..

hoping too meet you guys their also ... and don't forget the surprise and epilogue that awaits you 

till the next time we me

 have wonderful day guys

love sreeku