Chapter-10 Truth Out()

Samaira Pov

It's been a week now, Ram has gone for some business meeting with his so-called client. Though he told me he would arrive today, I have not even received a single call from him and somehow I feel all dull. Today my inner vibes are mocking me of something unknown. In fact, I should be happy his chapter will be closed today. With the help of Ashok, I have got enough evidence to lock him from all sides and tomorrow I will proceed to it; but what would I do about this uneasy feeling in me.

On the other side Abhiram who is with his client

I am so happy, today I have finally bolted up some courage and decided to talk to Samu;  give her the answers she is seeking for. She is been calling me since morning to know about my whereabouts and I have been purposefully declining her calls to surprise her. I can imagine her walking in circles with her phone in her hand. Before that, I have to drop Mr Suryan.

" Hmm.... Mr.Abhiram can we have a small talk on coffee?" He suggested, though I wanted to rush to Samu; but he seemed serious, so we went to the nearby coffee shop. Seems like a recent one, I have never heard of this shop before.

" So what did you wanted to say Mr. Suryan?" But what he told next shattered me completely.

Few hours later (at night)

Samaira pov

Where is this fellow, is he not coming today? I will skin him alive today, I was huffing and puffing when I suddenly heard the doorbell ring; I opened the door to find a distorted Ram. Oh God! Please, it shouldn't be what I am thinking... Please.

"Ram" I called him out, and he immediately hugged me and I could feel wetness at the back of my shoulders. Is he crying?

"Ram, what happened? Why are you?" he whisked his hands off me.

" I am all alone Samu, I have no one, I AM BLOODY NOBODY"

"Ram, I think you are not in your right mind, first freshen up"

"Really, I am not in my mind.. NOO... I WAS OUT OF MY MIND UPTILL NOW... I WAS A BLOODY FOOL BELIEVING THE LIE I HAVE BEEN FED FROM THE VERY START OF MY EXSISTENCE, DO YOU EVEN GET THE INTENSITY OF WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT? DO YOU SAMU , DO YOU??" I just stood their shocked. He continued and what I heard next, was something that I dreaded the most.

"SAMU, THE PEOPLE WHO I HAVE BEEN CALLING MY PARENTS; WHO I CALL MY FAMILY, THEY ARE NOT MINE. I AM A BLOODY ORPHAN, I DON'T HAVE ANYBODY... I am not their son, I am not anyone's brother, I am not anyone's brother..." and he broke down and started talking things that made no sense.

No... He can't do this. He has to listen to both parts before coming into such conclusions.I will not let you flee this time Ram. You have to face this out. 

Then I did the only thing that I felt would be right to do to bring him out of his state.

I slapped him and he stood shocked at my actions.

SO GUYSS A SHORT BUT EFFECTIVE CHAPTER.

NOW DON'T KILL ME FOR STOPPING IT THIS WAY, A HUGE CLIFFHANGER....

WHAT'S YOUR VIEWS ON THE CHAPTER

TILL THE NEXT TIME WE MEET

BYEEE

LOVE SREEKU