Chapter-5 Life in Canada()

Samaira pov

So it's been a month now since I have reached here. It's an exceptional place, but nothing can change my love and appreciation for India; nothing can match the scenic beauty that India provides.

So if you guys are wondering what all took place this month, don't get excited. Because my life is as boring as an award film. No, wait... I can't degrade them like that; they are way more interesting than my life.

After an awkward first night, where we both were confused... Come on, it's not everyday you marry your cousin whom you have not met for almost 10 years. 

We moved here in Canada the next morning. So if you guys think we live like married couples... definitely not. Like friends?... nope. Well like roomies? ... Not even that !

Frankly, I have seen little of him in this entire month; I wake up early leave for my office, by the time I come back he might be still working. He comes back home by mid-night and I would have  slept by then. It seems like I am living in a flat on my own. Both of us are very different yet similar in a certain way and one among those things is, both of us don't like being ignored and lonely. That I am talking about is my Ram. This person, I don't know who he is or let me put this well, I don't know what he has become.

Huff!! I can't handle this anymore. Fight with me and I fight back, my life ain't some mute movie... hell even that has actions in it. I can't believe I am gonna do this, but I have to. With that thought, I left to meet him.

I dashed open the door (come on some movie effects )

" Mr. Abhiram Singh, what do you think of yourself haan??"

" Samaira you here, what do you..."

" elle njan aryan vaythathukondu chodhikuva theniku entha do preshnam,?" (what's your problem dude? I cannot get you)

" Kya??"( What?)

"Oh sorry, language switchover.. What's your problem dude? If it's this marriage, then I am ready to fix that. But till I am here you need to at least be cordial with me; I can't stay here not talking to anyone and live all alone. "

" How are you planning to solve my problems?"

" Divorce"

" WHAT??!!"

" What you heard is right, if you are not interested in this then.. the best alternative is to get divorced," I could see his eyes turn red with rage , well, plan is in its last stage!

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY?" he holds me tight.

" IF YOU SOO WANTED THIS, THEN WHY THE HECK DID YOU AGREE TO THIS MARRIAGE?" He yelled at me.

" I think I have answered that earlier and why do you care? As of till now , I have not felt like anyone was living in this house. Do you really think I could bear this for my entire life? Then you are wrong Mister. I am not freaking Mother Teresa or something. I have a life of my own, so if..." he cut me off..

"LEAVE IT ... I AM LEAVING ," with that he dashed open the door and went out; took his car keys and zoosh.... 

Why god, why me? I didn't expect this reaction.. Why did he get so worked up? Ok, I know I shouldn't have taken up the Divorce topic, but I expected him to react, fight or do something other than closing me down like this. Ok Maira, think ... think, you can't let this dumbo win like this.

Abhiram Pov

I tried to calm down as I reached the mountain hills, I used to come here when ever I am stressed. This place reminds me of her , but yet, today nothing could calm me. The storm inside me refused to subside... 

Why are you feeling so bad Abhi ? You knew it would end like this ? Now didn't you? My mind  chidded me...

But somewhere I thought things would work out between us. 

Really that's why you were trying your maximum to avoid her- Again my mind reminded me.

Arrghhhhhhh!!!!!! 

I will get mad with these thoughts, I don't want to lose her, yet I can't force her..

If this is what she wants, then that is it. And she is right, it's best for both of us. Yet why am i not able to calm myself?

With that thought I went to the place which once I despised the most and now find solace in

                                                                                        The Bar!

SO WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ABHI????

AND WHAT WOULD SAMAIRA'S NEXT PLANS be ?

SO TILL THE NEXT TIME WE MEET 

BYEEE

LOVE SREEKU