Epilogue ()

So I told I will publish within a week but couldn't wait. Many of you asked me for this, so here is your ever waited epilogue. Don't forget about the surprise in authors note at the end of the chapter.

Author's pov

After that incident, Abhiram's biological father, Suriyan, was found guilty and  was sentenced lifetime imprisonment. Maira had locked him so well that there was no way he could bail out. Abhi with the help of Maira confronted his Mama and Papa, they had a heartfelt conversation. Later on, Abhi and Maira settled down in India. Abhi's and Maira's business had a great expansion; together they started a foundation for women who had been physically or mentally abused by their spouse or family. They helped them fight the legalities  and also financially supported them and helpedto make them self-reliant. 

10 years later

Samaira pov

Uff! This girl...

"AMMU... Where are you ? And why is the kitchen this messy ? come here fast?" Ufff!! 

"Coming ma..." and then I saw her walking towards with her cute eyes. This will not work with me dear. I am your Ma and I have used this a lot. Your Achan falls for this, but not me.

" Hmm, care to explain; why is my kitchen this way?"

"Ma, I was trying to learn cooking. Ma, where does the water we pour in atta go? I tried adding them again and then finally it became a pool of water and then Dhruv bhaiya took me from here. I was just tying  to be res..respochib.."

" You mean responsible... Ammu, when I told, you need to be responsible, I meant keeping your things safely, doing your works etc... Not this, now Ma has to clean all this, right?"

She nodded at me and then pouted, and that was not indicated to me. Her father was coming that way; this girl and her drama. I pity Amma; I can feel her pain now.Y ou know what they say, "what goes around comes back " Same case, I was ditto like her, and Papa used to save me always and I used to team up with him and Amma used to be hell irritated with us; and my daughter is no less, she was as curious as me about all the things around her and always exploring new stuffs and her questions.. they are never ending.

Yes, we were blessed with this bundle of joy 6 years back, AMAIRA.. our Ammu... She looks more like Ram but her ways and behavior is just like me. She is good at dancing like me and singing like her dad, but one thing she has developed on her own is drawing.  Studies.... I can't say that now; but looking at her, I think her paths would be different from us. Well, time will let us know that, and she is the pampered one in the family being the smallest and only girl. So her pouts and puppy eyes works with everyone and if they see me scolding her, everyone would battle against me and Amma will laugh at that; she is having her sweet revenge here. 

" Ohh! Why is my princess sad?"

"Ma scolding me Achaa" What?! When did I scold her?? I was just saying... This girl and her drama, I gave her a stern look.

"See Acha, Amma is staring at me, I was just making chapaties" no dear you are making stories.

" I will talk to her.. You go and play with Dhruv bhaiya"( Hrishikesh and Swathi's son)

"Ok Acha" and she pecked him and went.. 

"Samu, she was just trying to help na?  Why do you keep scolding her? She is just six for heaven sake" I expected this. Well, so I decided to take it in my ways now. He can't just keep supporting her on all things.

" Ok, you and your daughter can do all you want, I wont intervene from now... " I decided to keep numb, I know I am overreacting. But this is necessary, his love should not spoil her.

" Hmm... Samu.. ok I am sorry I should have heard you and shouldn't have yelled at you. I know you don't want me to spoil her, but she is just six right?... Ok I will make her understand... please talk na??" Yes I got my results, now Samu back to character.

"Okay... but you are gone help me clean this mess your daughter created..."

" Gladly" and then he hugged me from back and slowly kissed my shoulder

"Shh.... Ram, what are you doing? Kids will come"

" Well, thats what I want." What is this guy talking ? And he is continuing his sweet torture.

" What are... you saying??"

" Well wifey, I was thinking of a perfect idea to make Ammu responsible. How about we gift her a baby sis/ bro for her next birthday?" he pecked me.

" Ram I am having a rolling pin in my hand.. Do you want me to roll them over your head? Is this some way to make your daughter responsible?"

" Well this is a perfect plan;  with this not only she, but I will also benefit" he hugged me tight and flipped me. As our lips were about to touch, we heard Ammu calling us and we immediately parted.

" Ma, Achaa, I am sorry. I will also help you clean this..." and I smiled looking at my lovely family.

Somehow getting married to my cousin, well technically, not my cousin.. but my Ram, seemed to be one of the best decisions that I have taken in my life.

                                                                   *** THE END***

SO GUYSS HOW DID YOU FIND THE EPILOGUE....

IF POSSIBLE GIVE ME A REVIEW ON THE WHOLE BOOK ...

SO MANY OF YOU WERE SAD THAT I ENDED THIS BOOK SOON , BUT  SOMETIMES WE NEED TOO,

I AM NOT SAYING THAT ABHI AND MAIRA'S LIFE ENDS HERE AND EVERYTHING IN THEIR LIFE GOES SMOOTH, NO IT WONT... THEY WILL FACE OBSTACLES, BUT THIS TIME ABHI WILL NOT FLIGHT AWAY FROM SUCH SITUATION BUT HE WILL FIGHT IT OUT WITH HIS SAMU BESIDE HIM, AND MAIRA WOULD ACCESS THINGS IN MORE EMOTIONAL MANNER... WELL THE ONLY THING IS ME NARRATING THEIR LIFE ENDS HERE, 

EVERY GOOD THING HAS TO COME TO AN END, BECAUSE AN END IS A BEGINING OF SOMETHING AND (YOU WILL KNOW THAT SOON,)

GUYSS I HAVE NOT FORGOT YOUR SURPRISE BUT BEFORE THAT AS THIS BOOK COMES TO AN END I NEED TO THANK MANY PEOPLE, LET'S SAY EACH AND EVERY PERSON WHO HAS CROSSED PATH WITH ME HAS THOUGHT SOMETHING OR THE OTHER....

SO FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU A LOT I NEVER THOUGHT THIS BOOK WOULD GET THIS VIEWS AND RESPONSE SO THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS A HIT AND SUPPORTING ME THROUGH THIS STORY..

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPERCHUNITY TO THANK MY PARENTS WHO WERE VERY SUPPORT OF ME WRITING

THEN MY BESTFREIND ANN , WITH WHOM I USED TO COOK UP STORIES IN OUR EIGHT GRADE..

AFTER THAT I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY FREIND SAARA WHO INTRODUCED ME TO WATTPAD,

AND THEN MY SAMU YESS GUYSS MY BESTIE SAMIYA KHAN WITH WHOM I USED TOO SPEND ALL MY 11TH AND 12TH NARRATING STORIES...

AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST

MY FREIND BECAUSE OF WHOM I STARTED WRITING MY NACHI ... THASNEEM WITHOUT HER SUPPORT I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN HERE... THANK YOU DEAR

AND I WOULD LIKE THANK GOD FOR LETTING ME HAVE ALL THESE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE..

SO GUYSS SURPRISE TIME.. 

BEFORE THAT VOTE AND COMMENT AND THEN READ THE NEXT PAGE...