Chapter-4 The Day ()

Samira's pov

Well, somehow I was able to convince our family to reduce the marriage functions. Right now I am in my palace. Yes guys, after all, I am a princess. I like this place not because people here treat me with a lot of respect and mostly fears me. Well I resent that. But because this place and my mom's ancestral home in Kerala, all shows a different yet beautiful tradition of our land. Then I have my grandparents here who loves me a lot and pampers me even more.

So coming to the point. After giving a lot of puppy eyes and reasoning, we reduced the rituals and engagement. Other ceremonies were done in a normal and private manner. But well for marriage, they wanted it to be a big function. After all Dada Ji was like," our only princess is getting married, so the whole Rajasthan should know about this". Bhaiya and Bhabhi was like,"after all two celebrities are getting married, the wedding should be a big affair". And with no other way out, I agreed. 

Now if you  guys are thinking, where is Mr. Abhiram? Then he is busy with some work that only God knows. I have not seen him after that day. Tomorrow everything is gonna change. Yet, things are gonna stay similar. But after the wedding, we are moving to Canada though I never wanted to leave India. That was the reason I decided to take over Rathore enterprises branches in India and not overseas. Those are handled by Bhaiya, so most of the times he might be traveling. And since I have to stay their now, Bhaiya asked me to handle the business overseas too, as he wants to be with Bhabhi during her pregnancy.

 Abhiram has his own production house. He was always interested in music and film, so he took up this. Well, I am proud of him that way, He had established this enterprise on his own without any interference from any of us. While I was trained from a young age to carry out our family business; if these were not the circumstances, then I would have never left India. But at times,a change is necessary.

Abhiram's pov

Why, why Samu? Why did you have to agree to everything? I know our relationship is never gonna work. We are never gonna be like a married couple; you are never gonna develop such feelings for me, it's a mere compromise for Mama? Why the hell all this has to happen? ( A/n because I want too:) ), if only things went as I planned. With tomorrow starts a new beginning as they say, but I know this is not gonna end well. I even tried the last card to delay this, but why was she ready to leave everything here? She is really passionate about her job, not that she is leaving anything, but still.

She is one of the most patriotic people I have ever met. Then what had happened that she agreed to move with me? What's going on her head? She is definitely not someone who just sacrifices things like that. What's in your mind Miss. Samaira Rathore? With that thought,I tried sleeping waiting for the day.

Author's pov

Both bride and groom were ready for the day; or more likely, made themselves prepared for this day. The marriage though was done in a typical Rajasthani way, but the foods served were a combination of both Kerala and Rajasthani, like it was Sadya combined with Rajasthani dishes. After the wedding and taking the seven vows, both Samaira and Abhiram were faking smiles, taking gifts and blessing from everyone. And then was the photoshoot.

Samaira pov

Standing here in this auditorium filled with lots of people; half of them whom I have not seen even for once. I kept reminiscing our moment. Would people think I am nuts,If I say I am thinking about the moment he filled my partition with vermilion, again and again? I suddenly feel secured, I feel contented and the worst part is I know what's gonna happen next. We are not even cordial with each other and here we stand to feign like the most lovely couple. Many appreciated our Jodi; some looked at me with jealous eyes but I just smirked at them. 

Oh God, this photographer will make me mad. Why can't he take few and edit the rest? He is behind me, madam this,madam that.... huff ! I will go crazy with this lehenga; and posing for cameras... that's something I hate doing. And this Ram is not leaving a single chance, he is gladly listening to them and posing. Ain't he hungry? Even I am hungry, so this bokhad should be. What I don't get is, where is this going? He is quite well built and maintains good physique, that explains the looks I got.That's when I heard a groan; I looked towards him and he looked down embarrassed. That was the call from his tummy and when he was about to call Bhaiya, so that we can get to eat something. It's so sad that we are getting married but everyone out there is enjoying their meal and we are suffering here. And it's supposed to be the happiest day of our lives. However, my cheeks are hurting as I have been smiling for long and damn hungry. But I can control that for having a bit fun, after all, wedding happens just once. Let me enjoy at               Mr. Bhokad's expense.

" Well photographer bhaiya, don't you have any new and realistic poses? After all wedding happens just once. I want as much as photos to be taken" and that guy looked at me. Okay... he might think I am weird because just a minute ago I was fussing. But the person who was intended to, got the meaning because he glared at me. Haha... good for you. With that Samaira-1 and Abhiram-0. Suddenly I felt his hand on my waist; he hugged me from back and I felt tingling sensation inside me. It's not like we have never hugged before, except the gap of ten years. Then what's this sensation? Suddenly his hold on me tightened and I felt as if he was sighing and taking long breaths. And my breaths were ragging here; my heart skipped its beat. What's this feeling? I turned and looked at him to see him reciprocating the same. We were lost in each other's eyes for while, when a flash brought us out of our trance.

" Perfect shot," the photographer said. After that Bhaiya came and we left to have our ever waiting lunch..

The food was served but my nose cringed at stuffed karela(bitter gourd) placed near me. Why is it here? Ewwww.... But I decided to keep it aside as usually, but, no. My life is devised by some devil( A/n yip it's me), at the right moment someone had to come with this weird custom of feeding each other; and I saw him smirk . And he kept feeding me karela on and on ; this guy loves karela. But then next was my turn to smirk, because they were serving us ice-cream, that too chocolate. Now who on the freaking earth loves karela and hates ice-creams and chocolate? The one and only Mr. Abhiram Singh, but this came to my advantage today. I kept feeding him ice cream on and on with that...

Samaira - 2 and Abhiram -1 

So guys how is the chapter? I know its not that good but pls give your views

So how do you think their lives ahead is gonna be?

Why do you think Samaira agreed to go to Canada ?

Guys do vote and comment; your comments are things that encourages me to write more

Lots of twists are waiting for you ....

Next update after 3 days 

with lots and lots of

love sreeku