Pilot Part One

They flew over the shiny towers of National City, Rip staring out at the darkened metropolis before landing atop the building lit up with the name of one of the most promising millionaires since Oliver Queen.

Gideon's voice rang through the ship, "Can I ask who we are searching for Captain?"

"Our final recruit," Rip announced, leaning over the desk that took up most of the bridge, "Princess Alexandra of Themiscyra, better known in this universe by her alias, Wonder Girl."

***
Her lasso wrapped around the neck of the alien and she tugged, pulling hard enough to snap it before drawing her sword, the self-named godkiller slicing through the amphibious flesh with laughable ease.

A flash of light entered her vision and she skid to a stop, catching a glimpse of a thin man in a long coat, a newly grown goatee crawling across his face.

She gathered her lasso by her side, the golden light emanating from the braided rope as she turned to meet the newcomer's gaze.

"Who the hell are you?" Her accent had almost faded from the amount of time she had spent in National City, but it helped intimidate others. She could see why her mom used it.

A smirk crossed the man's face, "Alexandra Prince, I've been waiting to meet you."

She tightened her grip on the rope, a gesture he was quick to notice.

"You can use your magical lasso on me another time," Another flash of light went off and she felt her body collapse to the ground, eyesight going black.

Wind rang in her hair as she came to, eight others surrounding her. She sprang up, grateful for her mother's ability to bounce back and heal quickly.

"Where are we?" The blonde beside her groaned, joining her in staring over the city. Alex finally recognized the woman when she met her eyes.

Sara Lance.

The girl who came back to life.

"I have absolutely no idea," Alex answered, her curls whipping around her face as another voice interjected.

"Why don't we ask the guy who kidnapped us?" A teen asked from behind her, "British dude with a flashy light thingy? Ring any bells?"

"The name's Rip Hunter" The same man that had apprehended her on the roof seemed to appear out of nowhere, "I'm from East London," He paused before adding, "Oh, and the future."

Alex rolled her eyes as the two burly criminals that had been plastered all over the news recently pointed their guns at the man who kidnapped them. When they didn't work, Rip simply explained that he had tampered with each of their weapons.

"Excluding yours of course," He pointed at Alex, who narrowed her brows, "Sacred relics are rather hard to tamper with."

She sent him a sarcastic smile and crossed her arms, carefully observing his posture as he began to pace back and forth.

"I've assembled you all because I need your help," Rip announced, "The future of the world is in peril because of a man named Vandal Savage,"

"That's impossible," A blonde man closer to Rip announced, "We destroyed him"

The woman by his side nodded in agreement, "The Green Arrow and Flash helped us do it."

Rip pointed his finger at the pair, "And therein lies the issue," Sensing the confused looks on their faces he continued to elaborate, "Unless you or Mr. Hall deliver the final blow, Savage can restore himself from a single cell."

"He's immortal," The named Mr. Hall contributed, "And Kendra and I reincarnate."

Sara tilted her head, "Done that before" She quipped.