CHAPTER FOUR

LOGAN'S POV

"WAIT JUST A DAMN MINUTE," Cole said, putting his hands up to stop me from talking.

Jake and I looked at each other before sighing.

"You want me to find where Kennedy works? Why can't you just go ask her yourself? You know where she lives," Cole asked.

"Yes, no, and I don't know know what apartment number she lives in. Plus I'll look a stalker," I replied, leaning back in my office chair.

"All you have to do is ask the landlord. How hard can that be?" Cole asked.

"Very hard actually. They have a privacy policy," Jake said, looking at Cole.

"And doing this will make you more of a stalker," Cole argued.

"Please, Cole. If I can't find her by tomorrow morning, I'll be marrying Katelynn," I begged him, which I rarely do.

"Fine, but if my ass gets caught, you two are coming down with me too," Cole said, making me smile.

"Thanks, Cole. Now I have a meeting to attend to," I replied, standing up from my chair.

They nodded, and I walked out of my office. I walked towards the conference room where instead of walls there was glass showing New York City.

People were already in the room, chattering among themselves. When I walked in, they all went silent as they watched me sit at the head of the long table.

I clasped my hands together,"So, let's get this meeting started, shall we?"

——————————————————

I was in my office doing some paperwork when George came into my office, holding an IPad in his hand. I didn't look up at him.

"What is it, George?" I asked him.

"There is a Miss Katelynn Clare here wanting to talk to you," George said, showing me me the main floor where everybody checks in at.

I looked to see Katelynn waiting, angrily, in a chair. She was chewing on a piece of gum, twirling a piece of her dark red hair around her finger.

"Shit. George, tell her that I'm not in," I said, quickly, grabbing my bag and my phone.

"Well, sir, she says it's urgent," George said.

"And I don't care. I'm leaving since I have no more meetings today. I'll see you tomorrow," I said before walking out of the door.

I walked to the elevator, and I pressed the down button. After two minutes of standing in the elevator, I was on the main floor.

I saw Katelynn talking with the man at the desk. I covered my face with my bag as I walked by.

"But I'm his future wife!" Katelynn exclaimed, slamming her fist down on the desk.

"Ma'am, Mr. Knight has left for the day. There is nothing I can do," the man replied, making Katelynn roll her eyes.

"Fine, you win, but when I'm Mrs. Knight, your ass is mine," Katelynn said before grabbing her purse and walking out the doors.