Ch. 3

After you drop the girls by their place hoping you didn't set off any alarm and wanted to go sleep unfortunately for you. You passed out in the middle of the floor.

Y/N: *snore*

-TIMESKIP-
7 AM
You woke up in a king sized bed not remembering what happened you rubbed yo ur eyes to get a clear view of what's happening.

Y/N: what the heck ? Ohhh now I remembered yeah it's best if I go home right now-
Before you could complete your sentence you were Interrupted by Kai'sa. She's just laying against the wall having coffee in her hand.

Kais: ah uh where do you think your going little boy ? She said while walking towards you.

Y/N: y-you see I'm only supposed to spend 1 day with KDA and well you look at that *sweats* it's been more than 24 hours so it's best to go-

Ahri: *pout*no stay hmph! She said with a kiddy tone.

Y/N: but you see I've got some work to do for colle-

Akali: there's no need for that... if you don't want to go to college.

Y/N: what ? You said in a questioning tone.

Evelyn: we've got questions to ask. She put her hand on her hips standing beside Kai'sa.

Y/N: yeah sure I can answer some que-. Evelyn put her fingers on your lips to shut you up

Evelyn: shhh shhh don't worry it'll be quick.

Y/N: ok then shoot for it.

Kai'sa: how would you like to join KDA ?. She raised her brow waiting for your response.

Y/N: ahaha 😅 good one Kai'sa-. You got interrupted by Evelynn sitting on your lap feeling her chest pressed against your face.

Evelyn: were not joking Y/N~

Ahri: were serious. How can she sound serious when she's acting like a kid.

Akali: we've all discussed about it already now then it's your choice.

Kai'sa: is it a yes ?

Evelyn: or a no little boy~

Y/N: You really can't joking cuz you see I'm just a nobody I'd be a big nuisance-

Evelyn: we don't care about your reputation money or anything like that.

Ahri: we only care of who you are, your kind and passionate to others.

Akali: your to perfect to be real to be honest.
She whispered that last part.

Evelyn: so you joining or no..?

Y/N: I mean... *sigh* yeah I'll join you got me.

Ahri: yaaayyy~ she jumped around like a kid while Evelyn was hugging pretty tightly.

Evelyn: oh thank you thank you so much Y/N! It's nice to see new faces!

Kai'sa: a cute one not to mention~

Y/N: I-I'm not c-cute!!!

Kai'sa: awww your so cute when your embarrassed~

Y/N: S-shut up! . Evelyn stroking your hair which comforting to you.She whispered in your ear.

Evelyn : don't worry we'll be nice~ *blows in ear*

You smoke dashed and hid behind Ahri hoping she isn't crazy like them anymore.

Y/N: a-ahri I beg of you please protect me!

Ahri: sure! She sat in your shoulders and pat your head a few times.