Ch. 26

I wonder how long will I continue this story?
I bet you for a very long time this story will continue. I reckon 50 chapters? 100? Who now (ʋ)

Spider man, spider man does what a spider can~

———————————————————————

September 5

2:25 PM

At McDonald's

[Third POV]

We see Y/N sitting with the girls eating the food they ordered, the care taker is with the kids on the others eating, talking and laughing as well.

Akali- You really went out with the kids, huh?

Y/N- Of course, there from the orphanage I don't see why I shouldn't go all the way out, right?

Evelyn- *chuckles* You look like a kid when your around them.

Kai'sa- Ehhh I think they see him as their big brother in their perspective.

Y/N- Either way, everyone's having a good time. I know you guys are enjoying too.

Ahri- But where will they stay for tonight? The orphanage will be finished tomorrow. Any ideas ladies ?

Evelyn- I'm not the greatest with kids so I wouldn't recommend staying at our house.

Akali- Yeah it might be a bit much for all of us really.

Kai'sa- How about you Y/N? Got any plans for them to stay?

Y/N- Yeah I do but...

Ahri- But...?

Y/N- I'm not liking the idea but it's for the sake of the children.

[Time skip brought to you by Chibi Y/N running away from 'Heated' Chibi Ahri]

The orphanage kids, care taker and KDA has reached in a particular home, it's the home of the L/N's. "Were" the home of the L/N's.

Akali- This house looks normal, is this your old home by any chance Y/N?

He nodded and remembered all the horrid memories from those days, constant abuse from his own family, lied, betrayal it's all coming back to him just from the sight of the house.

Evelyn- Were with you Y/N. Your not alone anymore.

She placed a comforting hand on Y/N's shoulder reassuring him that it's okay.

Boy- Woah... what is this place Y/N?

Y/N- Thank you fro not calling me mister, and this is my home. Old home to be precise.

Girl- Old home? Then where do you live now?

He pointed at the girls and smiled a bit. The Ahri waved like a kid at the girl.

Y/N- I live with them now. Come on let's go inside.

Everyone entered the home and it was like a haunted place. There were cobwebs in the corners, dusts everywhere and torn pieces of the couch. There were even dried blood in some parts of the wall.

The girls were in shocked seeing dried blood and when they saw Y/N's they knew it was all coming back to him. Then he broke out of the trance and turned to the kids.

Y/N- Any who you can use this place for tonight since no one is living anymore.

Boy- Why isn't anyone living here any more?