Ch. 39

I still can't add a YouTube video next to the thumb nail of this story. The hell are you doing to me Wattpad? Asking me to re-install? Well too bad I'm lazy asf.

An idea just popped in my head my dudes -.-
What if Y/N (that is you) is just sitting at home then out of nowhere KDA appears...
Nah that actually sounds lazy and kinda unnecessary to make.

Unless you guys want me to make it 😳 👍

————————————————————————

December 30, Wednesday

5:00 PM

[Y/N's POV]

I am right now wearing a spider man costume that ahri  gave me for no reason, akali also gave me an odd looking circle glasses. I put the glasses on and asked ahri what to do next.

Ahri- Ok so just go to the bathroom and say "It's Wednesday my dudes".

Akali- And after that just scream at the top of your lungs, okay?

Y/N- Why am I doing this again?

Ahri- For uhh... charity! Yeah, charity.

Y/N- I don't know how is this Gonna help charity but alrighty then.

I entered the washroom and looked at my self in the mirror, I looked absolutely ridiculous but this must be done for charity. For the sake of the people!

Y/N- It's Wednesday my dudes.

Y/N- AhhhhHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

After screaming at the top of my lungs I saw akali and ahri laughing on the ground, banging the ground as well.

Ahri- Hahahah! I can't believe he actually did it!

Akali- I know, right? Hahahaahah!

Y/N- *sigh* 'How come i didn't see this coming?'.

I cleared my throat trying to get their attention, they stopped laughing for a minute then stood up looking at me straight In my eyes.

Y/N- Was this really "charity" for people? Or was it for you?

Akali- Eheheh sorry about that, we couldn't help it.

Ahri- Yeah, you should've seen the look on your face! Oh it was so priceless.

Y/N- You guys better get me 3 scoops of ice-cream for this. Im gonna go eat something in the kitchen, okay? Or living room if there's something to eat.

Akali- Yeah see you later babe~

Ahri just gave me a tight hug purposely putting my head between her chest, I was about to smoke dash until ahri broke the Huh quick. Which surprised me since i would usually smoke dash and get outta here.