Ch. 42

Whew that was exhausting, lemons and all of those things... . Oh well it's not like the lemon thing will be a one-time thing... omg I sound like a pervert (;'ٹ')

Let's just get back to the story.

————————————————————————

January 2, Saturday, 2021.

6 PM

[Third POV]

Y/N and the girls finally arrived back after a long 8 hour flight from Ionia to [C/N], during the 8- hours the girls kept on showing there love to Y/N every now and then. He of course appreciated this and gave it back but was shy and embarrassed during all of that.

Soon they reached to their penthouse and just set everything to the floor and sat down on the couch with each other.

Akali- Whew that was exhausting.

Ahri- No kidding, kinda wish we had robots to do all this.

Kai'sa- Your dumb, you know that?

Evelyn- We'll just have to see what the future has in store for us, right babe?

Y/N- Ermm... yeah, yeah.

Y/N regretted that he didn't say happy New Years to his "old" family, so he decided to do that the first thing when he reaches home.

Y/N- I'm just gonna go and visit... a friend of mines.

Evelyn- 'I don't like the tone of that voice'.

Ahri- 'Friend? Or does he mean...

Akali- 'I think he meant...'

Kai'sa- 'Them...'.

Y/N already left the house leaving the four girls a bit sad knowing where Y/N is gonna be right now. But they four have made a vow that they will never leave Y/N's side no matter what.

Evelyn- Best if we follow him, quietly.

Ahri/akali/Kai'sa- Yes/mhm/Of course.

Now in New Year's Eve you say happy New Years with everyone you know and love, friends, family all your relatives as well. For Y/N... it's *sigh* you already know about his past, it speaks for itself.
Y/N couldn't help but feel guilty and sad for not saying to his old family happy New Years, so today he's going to say in their graves and sing a song as well.

He reached the grace where his family is burred, he sat down criss-cross applesauce in front of the graves of his family. The girls were starting from a far, not too far and not too close just perfect.

Y/N- I know this is pretty late but happy New Year's Eve, mom, dad, my 2 twinsies.

The girls knew what he was saying since it very obvious, they knew what was In Y/N's heart. They knew how much he's gone through but never showed any sign of hate towards his old family.

Akali- 'All he ever wanted was his family to love him back'.

Ahri- 'But now he can't get it since...'

Evelyn- 'He's family is... gone now.'

Kai'sa- 'Now he has a new family. I just hope he sees that'.

As Y/N kept on talking about his daily life, the girls slowly walked to him without making noise to alert him. They were listening to what s was saying to his old "family".

Y/N- I don't know if you were worried about me mom. But if you were worried even a bit then you don't need to, im fine mom and dad. I have good friends, good people around and and heard this, I even have a girlfriend. Four girlfriends not to mention *chuckles*.