Ch. 18

Seriously guys thank you for reading this story. It's has reached more than 20k views and almost 400 votes I can't thank you enough.

Now then let's get back to the story.
—————————————————————————

August 2, Sunday.

1:00 PM

At the KDA penthouse

In the living room.

—————————————————————————

[Kai'sa POV]

I think my little cinnamon roll forgot it's his birthday today and how did we know this? It's not like we checked his birth certificate or anything... we asked him his birthday a few months ago okay?

Ahri- Oh my god! It's Y/N's birthday. We have to make it special for him.

Evelyn- He's turning 16 right?
I nodded.

Akali- So what does an innocent 16 year old teenager want for his birthday day? Hmm..

We all kept our finger on our chin and hummed about his present and his needs.

Kai'sa- We know he's not a fan of sexual intercourses so that's definitely off the list.

All of our head droop down in disappointment knowing he's not a fan but that doesn't stop us from having 'fun' when he's asleep.

Ahri- First we'll have to invite our friends to his birthday first. Ooh! Maybe we can ask them about his presents.

Akali- Good idea! So who're we inviting?

Evelyn took out her phone and started saying the names out loud.

Evelyn- Akagi, Senna, Qiyana, Vi, Caitlyn, Lux, Jinx, Stacy, Grace and lastly Tiffany.

Ahri- He's one lucky guy having a birthday party full of girls.

We all giggled and saw Y/N coming out from the kitchen and called us for lunch.

Girls- Coming!

[Time skip brought to you by Chibi Y/N is sleeping on Chibi Ahri's tails]

[Ahri's POV]

I had to distract Y/N from the surprise were all planning for his birthday and since it's his first actual proper birthday, we all really really wanted to make this one special and right now we're just playing beat saber VR and we were both doing good.

Y/N- Hey ahri, can we eat pizza for dinner tonight ? I really don't feel like cooking tonight?

Ahri- Awww~ of course you can. You didn't really have to ask but your too sweet for not saying it.

Y/N- Just s-shut it and continue playing w-will ya ?

Ahri- *Giggles* ok ok relax.

I wrapped my tails around as usual and he had no choice but to comply and get 'comfortable' with it.

Ahri- Boop!

I boop his nose while he's face got flustered and embarrassment.

Ahri- I could do this all day~

[Evelyn's POV]

Hmmm me, akali and Kai'sa were thinking what to get for Y/N for his birthday and it has to be special because he's very special and precious to 4 of us.

Evelyn- Hmmm... come on think think. What would an innocent 16 year old teenage boy want for his birthday?

Kai'sa- Remember no sexual intercourses Evelyn!