Ch. 23

Hello~! My lovely readers. How's everyone doing? Good? Good. So I've been wondering if you guys are okay with huge fighting scenes ? You know family vs family or clan vs clan in akali's case.

Feel free to speak your mind about it, if you have any idea or song suggestions just name it and I'll be sure to reply all of them.

Just a random thing I searched up

Let's hop right back to the story

*Hop*

————————————————————————

September 5

12:15 PM

Y/N's room.

[Third POV]

Hmm. What's so special about September 6? Oh nothing much it's just the ' Late for something day ' that's all, nothing too special about the day. Or is it?
We see Y/N wearing he's KDA mask and hat and wearing a plain over sized black shirt.

{Play the GOAT song on the top}

Y/N-  🎶 We so In it in it we pop stars 🎶

?- *giggles*

Now you maybe wondering who is giggling at the door way of Y/N? It's your lovable prankster duos of the group and the house. It's none other than...

Akali- Yo Ahri look at that butt!

Ahri- *giggles* He THICC though!

Both of them we're recording on their phones and we're planning to share to their friends, akali thought of sending this to her mom but it would too 'much' and left the idea.

Ahri- I just squeeze him like a stuff teddy bear until he "pops", if you catch my drift~

Akali- Amen sister, man I can't wait the look on his face when we enter his room naked!

Yes this 2 are apparently naked now, just waiting for the right moment to barge in and show Y/N "Everything". This will definitely put a scar on his eyes for the rest of his life.

Ahri- Ready?
She nodded.

Akali- 1...

Ahri- 2...

Ahri/akali- 3!!

They both barged in naked then saw Y/N still dancing to the song, akali tapped Y/N's shoulder and he removed his headphones to see who taped his shoulder.