Ch. 48

I'm going to get my exam results tmr y'all. Lowky kinda nervous about my grades ;—;.
Wanna hear attack on titan season 4 spoilers?

So basically E-

*Gets knocked out cold*

Ahri- You can thank me laters my lovely readers now go ahead. Read the story and get the fu-

————————————————————————

January 9, Saturday, 2021.

4:00 PM

Mall

————————————————————————

[Y/N's POV]

Now I don't have any problems with people having a same gender relationship. In fact I find it heartwarming to see people open up about their sexuality and feeling, but there's a tiny little problem that's happening right now.

So Evelyn's moms are currently holding both of my hands as if I'm sort of a lost helpless child which I am most certainly not, every time I would tell cereza or Jeanne that it's not really necessary to hold my hands like that.

I mean we just met not even an hour ago and the here already this touchy towards me, sometimes I wonder if this 2 are really a couple or is it just for show. We are currently standing in front of Victoria's Secret waiting for akali and the rest to finish their shopping.

Y/N- When are they gonna be finish with their shopping?

Cereza- Well you won't unless you start looking straight at the shop instead of looking away.

Y/N- I am not looking in front of the shop! I will keep on looking away from... bras and.. p-panties...

Jeanne- *picks me up* Welp! We three are gonna inside and check on them, no running away little one.

Y/N- It's Y/N-

I don't know who slapped my butt but it could wire be Jeanne or cereza. Why does this have to happen to me? A lot of eyes were on me since I was being held in this ridiculous position. I closed my eyes and just heard cereza's high heels tapping the floor with each step she took.

Y/N- Where are they?

Jeanne- It doesn't help that your area are closed silly, come on open them.

Y/N- N-No!

Jeanna- God! Your even the innocent type, just where did my baby girl find you?!

Cereza- And how did she even find you? Was it that raffle ticket?

Y/N- Y-Yeah, I somehow won the ticket and sat on VIP seat. It's a long story so I'll tell you two later about it.

Evelyn- Mom? Is that really you?

Cereza- Honey! Oh it's so great to see you!

Jeanne- Give your mommies hugs!

I quickly smoke dash out of Jeanne's grasp and stood between akali and kai'sa. I stretched a bit before attempting to exit this place that was burning my eyes, until jinx and Vi pulled my shirt and brought me back to my original position.

Y/N- But I don't wanna be here, I look like a jerk or even worse a pervert standing in a place where guys isn't supposed to be. Hmph *pouts*

Akali- You'll need to get used to this now sweetheart~

Y/N- S-Shut up! T-Tell me when this-

Evelyn- Oh mom! I still haven't introduced you to
Y/N my boy-