Ch. 13

1 Day before the wedding day of Evelyn's friend.

KDA penthouse

In the living room

4:30 PM.

Y/N POV-

Since the wedding is tomorrow I should give a gist right ? Yeah I think it's best to give a gift even though I still have no idea who's this person... I'll just ask Evelyn.

Y/N- Evelyn who's getting married ?

Evelyn- Oh yeah I forgot to say who it was. It's Rakan and Xayah wedding.

Yeah I have no who are they at all but I hope here wedding will go fine and have no problems at all...
I'm going to kill my self if I jinx it.

Y/N- So who's coming to the wedding?

Kai'sa- Oh you know Senna, Qiyana, Lux basically everyone you've met and the relatives of Rakan and Xayah.

She was doing some stretches in the middle of the of the living room, akali and ahri playing the PS4 as and Evelyn is using her phone sitting beside me clearly trying her best not cuddle with me which I appreciate very much.

Evelyn- So how many mango floats are you gonna cake for the wedding tomorrow? There'll be a lot of people and it'll be a huge place.

Y/N- If what your saying is true then I'll have to go to the super market and get more ingredients to cook more.

I went to my room to get myself dressed to go to the super market and also roam around the city for a bit since I haven't fully explored this place. I'm thankful for ahri teaching me how to transform into my normal appearance

Instead of having white hair, fox ears and tails and not to mention by eye colors. Now everything is bakc to normal. My hair is now [H/C] , my eyes is [E/C] and no fox like features.

Ahri- You need money Y/N?

I shook my head no and wore my shoes then I saw ahri gave me 50 bucks beside my foot.

Ahri- Well too bad your gonna take the money and use it for yourself.

She said in her usual happy tone as always and just hop back to the couch to continue playing with akali who just smiled and waved at me.

Y/N- Anyways I'll be going now, you guys need anything?

Akali- Oh yeah hold up.

She stood from her seat and gave me 60$.

Akali- Just buy for me 'Ghost of Tsushima'.

I nodded and kept the money in my left back pocket and waved my good byes to them.

Evelyn- Take care out there.

Ahri- Watch the road, look left and right before you cross the street okay?

Kai'sa- Don't cause 'too' much trouble out there.

Akali- You better not use my money for more food.

She jokingly said to me with her finger guns pointing at and saying 'pew pew' then went back to playing with a smug look on her face.

Y/N- Yeah Yeah i know. I'm not a baby you know?.

[Your outfit for today]

I closed the door and walked my way towards the elevator

After exiting the penthouse I was thinking of which transportation methods should I use for today ?
Neon speed ? Video wings ? Ice slide ? Boulder dash ?

Y/N- Hmmm.... which one ?

[You choose viewers]

A: Neon speed.

B: Video wings

C. Ice slide

{1:17. That's ice slide}

D. Boulder dash.

—————————————————————————
So you guys want any crossovers ? Or I'll just keep the story as it is.

If you want a crossover. What kind of crossover would you want ?