Chapter three

~morning around 9:30~

Yoongi woke up from someone jumping on him and he looked and saw Jungkook on him while Jimin was standing by the door. Jungkook smiled and said "hyung wake up breakfast is ready" and Yoongi growled and said" get the hell off me before I hurt you" Jungkook jumped off the bed and grabbed Jimin's hand and ran out of the room. Yoongi got out of his bed and grabbed his clothes and went to take a shower.

~ After the shower~

Yoongi walked down the stairs and sat down at the table and Jin walked out of the kitchen and put the food on the table. We started digging in and Namjoon said "hey guy remember Pd-nim found us the seventh member we will meet him today" everybody looked at Namjoon and Jimin said "how old is he" "no clue but I feel like he is younger than the hyung line" and Jin said "we will meet him today so hurry up and eat so we can go to the entertainment and meet him" and we finished eat and went to the car and the driver drove us to Bighit.

~Taehyung pov~

Taehyung was working on the dance when a man walked to him and said "are you Taehyung?" Taehyung looked at the man and nodded. The man smiled and said "hi my name is Shawn I'm the new secretary to Bang Shi Hyuk he would love to see you right now " Shawn walked away. Taehyung grabbed his stuff and heard the other trainee whispering but Taehyung ignored them and left the dance studio and walked to the Pd-nim office. Taehyung was thinking about things when he bumped into someone. Taehyung bowed and said "sorry I didn't mean to run into you I wasn't looking where I was going" Taehyung heard someone say his name and he looked up and saw Yoongi and five boys around him and he blushed and said "hello Yoongi Hyung sorry I ran into you again" and Yoongi put his hand on Taehyung shoulder and said, "don't worry about Taehyung it was an accident we always run into each other so where are you going?" "um, Mr. Pd-nim's office" "cool that we're going so let's go together" Taehyung nodded and walked with Yoongi and his friends.

~ Bang Shi Hyuk pov~

The seven boys got Pd-nim office and knocked on the door and they heard "come in'' they went in and the Pd-nim looked up and said, "oh boys welcome oh Taehyung I see you met the boys" and Taehyung said "um I haven't met the others I only know Yoongi Hyung but did I do something wrong that you called me here or did my mom call?" and Pd-nim laughed and said "no you're not in trouble Taehyung and your mom didn't call but I have good new for you I know haven't been a trainee for long but I also know your very talented so I decide that you are joining Bangtan and your stage name will be V so pack up and come back here and you will be moving into dorm with the boys" and Taehyung smiles and bows and left the office. Bang Shi Hyuk looked at the boys and said " so we have your guys stage name ready now Namjoon you're stage is Rap monster your also the leader Yoongi stage name is Suga, Hoseok stage name is J-hope, Jeongguk will be Jungkook Seokjin will be Jin and Jimin stays the same any problems" and Hoseok raised his hand and Bang Shi Hyuk looked at Hoseok and said " you have a question Hoseok?" and Hoseok smiled and said "not be rude or anything but itn't little early for him to join since he started training two month ago" Yoongi glared at Hoseok and said " Taehyung is amazing singer and dancer so what he started training later than rest the trainee I know he'll work hard for the group"  Bang Shi Hyuk smiled and said " I know Taehyung for long time since he was teenager I didn't choose because he closed to me I chose him because of his talent and I'm not going to treat him different just because he special to me he's going be treated same way everybody gets treated you guys can leave" the boys left the office.  Bang Shi Hyuk looked at the ceiling with a smile and thought ~Ji-soo I promised you I would protect your son and I believe the boys will protect him too maybe one member will protect him more than the other members ~.

~Bts Pov~

The six boys left the office walking to their studio Hoseok sighed and said " Yoongi hyung I didn't mean to be rude but just he's not ready since he hasn't trained as long as us" and Yoongi stopped walking and turned to Hoseok with a frown on face. Yoongi sighed and said " you don't know him like I  do he's really talented give him a chance I promise you'll be surprised " and Hoseok nodded. The boys got to their studio and walked in and sat around the table  Jin smirked and said " Yoongi must be really happy since his crush soon be boyfriend is going to be in the group" Yoongi blushed. The boys smirked at Yoongi while Yoongi was on cloud nine since he gets to spend more time with Taehyung instead of just hanging out at night.  Jungkook smiled and said " so that's Taehyung he looks like a cool dude and he's really hot" Yoongi looked at Jungkook with a frown and said " he really nice but also really shy at first also Jungkook I wouldn't say that in front of Jimin" and everybody turned to Jimin and saw him glaring at Jungkook. Jungkook gulps but smiles at Jimin but instead of a smile back Jimin huffs and turns his head away.  Jimin turned his head back to the group and looked at Yoongi with smirked and said "now that I think about it how did you meet Taehyung" the boys looked curious at Yoongi while blushing and said " we met two months ago in the middle of the night I guess he was practicing like he always does at night I heading to the recording studio to work on the song when I heard something hit the ground I turned and I saw a boy I had never seen before he looked embarrassed he kept bowing but when he finally grabbed thing he dropped he ran away but followed him because he worried he ran to the bathroom I asked if he was okay and he said yeah, I asked if it was okay if I came in and he said yes but the door was locked but he unlocked it for me and we went out to eat and we became good friends" and the Jimin, Hoseok, and Jin awwed while Jungkook and Namjoon smiled.

~20 min later~

The boys were talking about the debut song and teasing Yoongi when there was a knock on the door. Jin got up and walked to the door and opened it and said "hey manager Sejin and Taehyung come in" and they walked in. Taehyung looked at the ground while Sejin said "okay boys get to know each other Taehyung don't be nervous the boys are very nice they don't bite" Taehyung looked at Sejin and nodded Taehyung looked at the boys while Sejin left. Taehyung smiled and said "um hi may I know your names oldest to youngest please since I don't know any of you guys only Yoongi hyung" the six boys nodded and lined up. A boy with bold shoulder said "hello cutie my Kim Seokjin but you call me Jin welcome to the bangtan family I'm 21 and I was born in 1992 on December 4th" Taehyung nodded and Yoongi smiled and said "hey Tae well you already know me but I'm Min Yoongi my stage name is Suga and I'm also 21 but Jin older than me I was born in 1993 on March 9th" and a boy smiled like a crazy person ran to Taehyung and hugged him and said "Hey my name is Jung Hoseok but my stage name is J-hope but you can call me Hobi can I call you TaeTae and I'm 19 I born in 1994 on February 18th" and Taehyung smiled and nods. A tall boy said, "welcome to Bts my is Kim Namjoon my stage name is Rap monster sorry about Hoseok he's a happy person I'm the same age as Hoseok was also born in 1994 but on September 12" and the small boy smiled and said "hi I'm Park Jimin I was born on October 13, 1995, and I'm 18 hope we can be good friends" and the last boy introduced himself with a bunny smile "hi I'm Jeon Jungkook I was born September 1, 1997, and I'm 16 and I hope we come good friends and play video games together" and Taehyung smiled and said "Hi my name is Kim Taehyung I guess my stage name V and I'm 18 I'm was also born in 1995 and my birthday is December 30th and Jungkook I would love to video games with you" and Taehyung and the gang sat down the table.