Chapter Twelve

~Next morning Namjin room~

Jin was playing with Namjoon's hair while they were watching Hotel Del Luna. Namjoon looked at Jin and said "If we weren't dating would you date IU Noona if you had the chance" Jin stop playing with Namjoon's hair and glared and said "No because I only love you and if you ever cheat on me I'll cut off your dick now get us room services" and Namjoon gulped and nods. Namjoon got the phone from the table by the bed and ordered breakfast.

~Jikookhope room~

Hoseok was sleeping in the middle of Jungkook and Jimin with a smile on his face. Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at his lover with a smile. Jimin groaned a little while opening his eyes and said "Morning Kookie what are you doing up so early?" Jungkook smiles and says" watching my beautiful boyfriends" and Jimin smiles. Hoseok whined a little and mumbled "Shh I'm trying to sleep let's just cuddle all day" and Jungkook and Jimin chuckled and nodded. Hoseok tangled his legs with Jimin's legs while snuggling into Jungkook's chest.

~Taegi room~

Yoongi was on Taehyung's lap while Taehyung was sleeping and Yoongi was unbuttoning Taehyung's pajama shirt he was at the last button but stopped when he felt someone grab his waist. Yoongi looked up and saw Taehyung's eyes open. Taehyung smiled and said "What are you doing baby?" and Yoongi pouted and said, " I was going to wake you up with a kiss but you're up now so no kisses since you ruined my plans" Yoongi huffed while looking away. Taehyung pouted and said "I'm sorry baby please don't be mad how about I make it up and take you on a date" Yoongi smiled and kissed Taehyung on the lips while getting off his lap and walked to the bathroom but stopped and said " will you join me in the bath? please Tae also can you get a bath bomb from my bag?" and Taehyung nodded and walked to Yoongi's bag and got the bath bomb. Taehyung walked to Yoongi and picked him up and walked into the bathroom. Taehyung put Yoongi down while he started the water and put the bath bomb. Yoongi got undressed and went behind Taehyung and said " Tae you should undress so you can get in first" Taehyung nodded and got undressed and got in and Yoongi sat between Taehyung's legs. Taehyung grabbed the shampoo and washed Yoongi's hair while Yoongi turned around and did the same to Taehyung.

~after the bath~

Yoongi and Taehyung got out of the bath and got dressed Taehyung got his phone and sat on the bed while Yoongi was behind Taehyung drying his hair with a towel. Taehyung was on his phone texting Jin saying Yoongi and him are going out for the day and we'll be back after dinner. Yoongi finished drying Taehyung's hair and he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and said "Where are we going for our date?" Taehyung put the phone down and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist. Taehyung smiled and said " I was thinking we would go to Elybaden with the group before we leave back to Seoul but for our date let's go to Eworld and for lunch, we go to Moonlight Waterside Park for a picnic and we can get some food from Namdaemun Market or Gyeongbok Palace Daegu unless you want to get food somewhere else" and Yoongi smiled said " how about this we eat Gyeongbok Palace Daegu for dinner and Namdaemun Market for the picnic" and Taehyung nodded. Yoongi got off the bed to put his shoes on. He grabbed his wallet and phone and waited for Taehyung at the door. Taehyung walked to Yoongi and, he left the room. Yoongi and Taehyung walked out of the hotel and saw Kim Ji-soo leaning on a car. Taehyung and Yoongi walked to Ji-soo and said "Mom why are you here?" Ji-soo pouted and said " Jin texted me saying you and Yoongi are going on a date so I brought your car so you don't have to call a taxi, where's my hug, and you too Yoongi" Taehyung and Yoongi laughed and hugged Ji-soo. Ji-soo left yelling have fun. Taehyung walked to the driver's seat and Yoongi got in the car.

~after Taegi left on their date~

~Ji-soo pov~

Ji-Soo watched Taehyung drive off and walked back to the hotel and walked in and saw boys, Crystal, and two other girls. Ji-soo smiled and said "Let the loyalty game begin boys get the room ready " and the boys left. Ji-soo looked at two girls and said "Names please?" one of the girls said "My name is Asami and she's my sister Kira it's nice to meet you Mrs. Kim" Ji-soo smiled and said "You can go follow Yoongi and Taehyung around now" and Kira and Asami left the hotel.

~hour later~

The boys finally came back and Jungkook said "The room is done the cameras are put in place and ready to go Eomma Ji-soo" Ji-soo nodded and said " Asami and Kira will follow Yoongi and Taehyung all day and Jungkook texted Yoongi about the plan when they get back from their date we must get Taehyung to go to Jin and Namjoon room were Jikookhope will be and Crystal you will wait till you see Taehyung leave Namjin room and take him to the room and test him well I need to go bye boys send me the video" and Ji-soo left.

Here's the car Taehyung's mom gave to Taehyung

Choi Crystal

Choi Crystal

September 3rd

22

actress

Zhang Asami and Kira

May 16th

19

twins actress