Chapter four

~3rd pov~

The seven boys were talking about the things they loved when the door slammed open. The boys looked at the door and saw a girl with long black hair.  she was looking around the room when Taehyung stood up with a frown and said "Ashley why are you here ?" Ashley looked at Taehyung with a smile and ran to Taehyung and tackled him to the ground and kissed Taehyung on the lips. The boys stood up and looked at Taehyung and Ashley with frowns on their faces.

~Bts pov~

Yoongi thought: "who is this girl and how dare she tackle my Taehyung to the ground and kiss him who the hell does she think she is?

Namjoon thoughts: "um who is this girl and how does she know Taehyung

Jin thoughts: my sweet baby I got to help him oh my are they dating oh no my poor Yoongi he looks jealous also this girl looks like a crazy person

Hoseok thoughts: I'm so confused but damn she's scary

Jimin thoughts: shit that girl is scary she just tackles Taehyung to the ground like he was nothing yikes

Jungkook thoughts: aaaah a girl and she kissing Taehyung we to help him before he dies we just became friends.

~Taehyung pov~

Taehyung pushed Ashley off him and stood up while whipping his mouth and said "What are you doing here Ashley?" Ashley stood up with a smile and said "oppa that no way talks to your fiancé and as you're fiancé I always know where you are but I also have connections to find you" Taehyung heard gasps come from the other boys and Taehyung looked at the boys but mostly Yoongi. Taehyung groaned and turned back to Ashley and said "Ashley you're not my fiancé and you'll never be my fiance you're just a family friend that's what you're always going be to me I don't love you like that and I never will" and Ashley pouted and said " oppa but our fathers arrange this marriage don't you want to marry me" and Taehyung looked mad and said" no I don't want to marry you I only see you as a sister also I don't give a fuck about what my father says about this marriage or anything" and Ashley hugged Taehyung with tears and says "why can't you love me I always been there for you when nobody was there I don't want to be your sister I want to be your wife when we younger we promised to marry each other" and Taehyung sighed and said " stop your fake crying just we were three when we promised each other" and Ashley let's go of Taehyung with mad face and said "you can't break your promise if you break your promise I'll make your life miserable" and Taehyung shook his head. Ashley huffed and stomped to the door and opened it and said "I'll ruin you Kim Taehyung just you wait I'll make you marry me and we'll live happily ever after just you wait " and left the room. Taehyung sat back down with a sigh and said "I'm guessing you're wondering who Ashley is to me?" the boys nodded and sat back down but Yoongi he decided to stand because if he heard bad news he could just leave the room faster. Taehyung took a breathes and said "she's a family friend we were always together when we were kids and we promised to marry each other when we were three I guess our dads heard us so they gave us an arranged marriage but when we turned 15 I realized I don't love Ashley the way she wants me to love her but we still have this stupid arranged marriage but I'm against it and Ashley still wants it but this marriage won't ever happen not in a million years and the only reason why I'm in Seoul is I want to be an idol but my father is against it but my mom was okay with it so she sent me here to Bighit since she friends with Pd-nim " and Jin said "so you're not getting married" and Taehyung shook his head. Taehyung looked at Yoongi with a confused face since he heard Yoongi sigh with relief. Yoongi looked into Taehyung eyes and smiled and Taehyung smiled back. The other boys looked back and forth between Yoongi and Taehyung and thought they would be a great couple instead of Taehyung and crazy Ashley. Jungkooks smirked and got up and went behind Yoongi and pushed Yoongi onto Taehyung's lap. Yoongi and Taehyung blushed while the rest of the boys laughed. Yoongi got up from Taehyung lap and turned to face the boys with an angry face and said " who pushed me?" everybody stopped laughing and pointed at Jungkook. Jungkook started sweating and ran out of the room screaming while Yoongi ran after him yelling "get back here you little shit" and the rest of the boys laughed.

~Bts pov~

The seven boys walked out of Bighit and were waiting for their manager outside when a boy with a mask walked to us and said "hi where can I find Kim Taehyung" the six boys looked at Taehyung and he had headphones on and Jimin walked him and tapped him on the shoulder. Taehyung was listening to music when someone tapped him on the shoulder. Taehyung took his headphones out and looked at Jimin and said "what's up Jimin Hyung do you need something?" Jimin said "um no there's a boy who wants to talk to you" Taehyung looked at the stranger with a confused face. 

Kim Ashley

Kim Ashley

December 18, 1995

Age:18

Obsessed with Taehyung

~author note~

You'll be meeting one Taehyung older brother and please comment and vote. What will happen between Yoongi and Taehyung? What will Ashley do?