Chapter eight🔞

~next morning ~

The dorm was quiet but in the Namjin room, all you could hear was small moans coming from their room. Jin was laying on the bed while Namjoon was hovering over him kissing down his chest. Namjoon looked up and smiled and kissed Jin on the lips and said "Since we don't have practice why don't we have some fun it's been a while" and Jin nods.  Namjoon took off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers and took Jin's clothes off. Jin pulled Namjoon into a kiss and Namjoon went to Jin's neck and started sucking harshly and biting the skin and started grinding against him. Jin let a moan and said "Stop teasing and fuck me already " and Namjoon chuckles before taking off his boxers. Jin grabbed Namjoon's cock and began stroking it Namjoon groaned and said "So good don't stop" and Jin smiled and stroked faster till Namjoon came into Jin's hand. Namjoon grabbed a condom and put its dick and positioned himself at Jin's hole and pushed in earning a pleasurable moan from Jin. Namjoon starts to thrust in and out really fast and Namjoon threw his head back groaning. "l-et m-me ride you Daddy" Jin moaned out and Namjoon pulled out and switched positions. Jin pulled himself up and slammed down on Namjoon's cock making them both moan. Jin continued to ride Namjoon "Daddy I'm cumming " Jin moaned out and rode Namjoon faster Jin came and got off Namjoon. Namjoon smirked and said" On all fours baby boy " and Jin got in position Namjoon spanked Jin with a smirk and said "Remember you belong to me nobody else" Jin hummed in response and with a swift motion Namjoon thrust into Jin hard. Jin grabbed the sheet in pleasure and Namjoon pulled out almost the whole way but slammed back in. Jin let out a loud moan and Namjoon said "I'm cumming baby" Namjoon's thrust became slower while Jin put his head in the pillow and came again for the second time while Namjoon came in the condom with a loud moan. Namjoon pulled out Jin and threw away the condom and collapsed by Jin and said "That was fun I love you so much Jin" Jin smiled and said "I love you too but now I'm tired and sore let's go back to sleep now" and Namjoon nodded and Jin cuddled closer to Namjoon and fell asleep. Namjoon kissed Jin's head and fell asleep too.

~Taegi room~

Yoongi moaned bones popped when he stretched his arms and looked at the clock and it says "7:10" Yoongi got out of bed when he felt himself getting pull him back. Yoongi looked at Taehyung and said "Tae let go" Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at Yoongi and said "Why are you up so early? We don't have practice today" Yoongi smiled and said "I'm going to the studio to go back to sleep I'll see you at noon I promise " Taehyung pouted and said "I want my kiss before you go" Yoongi smiled and kissed Taehyung on the lips. Yoongi went to his closet and grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom and took a shower. ( Taehyung likes sleeping in Yoongi's bed instead of sleeping in his bed)

~30 min later~

Yoongi walked out of the bathroom while drying his hair and saw Taehyung hugging his pillow. Yoongi smiled and put the towel in the dirty basket and grabbed his laptop with his notebook and put it in his bag. Yoongi went to the bed so he could kiss Taehyung on the head and he left the room. Yoongi walked down the hall to the kitchen and grabbed a banana and left the building.

~3rd pov ~

Jin woke while he got up from his bed he hissed and limped to his closet. Jin grabbed his clothes and limped to the bathroom for a shower. After the shower, Jin felt a little better so he walked to the living room and saw Hoseok watching TV. Jin smiled at Hoseok and said "Good morning Hoseok" Hoseok turned to Jin with a smile and said, "Good morning hyung can we have pancakes for breakfast?" Jin said "Sure can you go wake up the rest of the members" Hoseok nodded and got up and left the living room to wake up the members while Jin made the pancakes. Hoseok walked to the Jikook room and knocked and he heard groaning so he opened the door and saw Jimin cuddling with Jungkook. Hoseok cooed and went to their bed and shook Jimin and Jungkook and said "Wake up don't make me get Jin hyung" Jungkook and Jimin jumped out of bed with a scared face and ran out of the room. Hoseok laughed and left their room and walked to the Taegi room praying that he didn't see anything weird like last time. Hoseok knocked but didn't hear anything so he opened the door and saw Taehyung getting dressed. Taehyung looked at the door and yelled "HOSEOK HYUNG GET OUT" Hoseok squealed while slamming the door shut and running to Namjin's room. Hoseok tried to catch his breath when Namjoon opened the door and said "Hobi are you okay? You seem out of breath" Hoseok looked at Namjoon and said "I saw Taehyung naked and he screamed at me so I ran away" Namjoon shook his head after a while, Hoseok caught his breath so he and Namjoon walked to the dining room and saw Jungkook drink his banana milk with a happy face while Jimin was drinking apple juice. Hoseok and Namjoon sit at the table and Jin walked to Namjoon and gave him a cup of coffee while he gave Hoseok some lemon tea. Jin walked back to the kitchen and finished making breakfast. Jungkook looked around and asked, "Where are Taehyung and Yoongi?" Hoseok blushed and said "Um Tae is still changing I think but I don't know where Yoongi hyung is because he wasn't in his room, maybe Tae knows where he is" and Taehyung walked into the dining room with a blush on his face and sat down. Jimin looked at Taehyung and then at Hoseok with a confused face and said "Why are you two blushing? Also Taehyung do you know where Yoongi is?"  and Hoseok choked on his tea. Taehyung sighed and said " Hobi hyung walked in on me getting changed so I yelled at him to get out also Yoongi is at the studio he'll be back at noon" The three boys looked at  Hoseok. Jin walked into the food and set it on the table and sat down by Namjoon. Jin looked at the boys and said "Why are you guys quiet and looking at Hoseok like he did something wrong?" Jimin whined and said "Not fair I want to see Tae naked too Hobi Hyung please tell me every detail how big is tae? Ow," Jin hit Jimin in the back of the head while Jungkook sighed with a frown. Jimin whined while rubbing his head. Jin looked at Hoseok and said, " Hoseok didn't you knock?" Hoseok nodded and said "I did knock but I didn't hear anything so I thought they were still sleeping so I walked in so I could wake him up I'm sorry Tae didn't mean to see you naked" and Taehyung said "It's fine hyung I'm not mad just don't tell Yoongi you saw me naked he'll get mad" and Hoseok nods and they started eating. After breakfast, Jin went back to the kitchen and grabbed Taehyung's medicine Jin walked back to the table and gave Taehyung his medicine, and said, "Tae please take your medicine I promised your mom give you medicine every day" Taehyung frowns but took his medicine with a disgusted face.