Chapter eleven

~Next morning~

Taehyung and Yoongi were having a great sleep until the annoying alarm from Taehyung's phone went off. Taehyung groaned and grabbed his phone and said "Babe I got to meet my family for breakfast I'll hopefully see you around lunchtime " Yoongi whined and looked at Taehyung with a pout and said, " I wanted to go on a date with you but I understand don't listen to your father" and Taehyung kissed Yoongi pouts away. Taehyung got up and went to the shower while Yoongi cuddled with Taehyung's pillow.

~30 min later~

Taehyung got out of the shower and went to the bed and shook Yoongi a little Taehyung kisses Yoongi on the forehead and said" I got go now I love you" and Yoongi looked at Taehyung and said " I love you too and say hi to Eomma Ji-soo for me " and Taehyung smiled and kissed Yoongi on lips and left the room.

~Jikookhope pov~

Hoseok groaned and tried to get out of the bed but he was held down by Jungkook's arm. Hoseok shook Jungkook and said " Jungkook wake up I need to use the bathroom so get up" Jungkook let go of Hoseok and tried to open his eyes but was too tired so he fell asleep. Hoseok kissed Jungkook on the nose and stood up from the bed but fell from the pain Hoseok groaned and tried to get back up but kept falling. Jimin opened his eyes when he heard a groan and he looked at Hoseok on the ground with pain on his face. Jimin got out of bed and picked Hoseok up "Good morning baby where are we going?" and Hoseok pointed to the bathroom and Jimin walked to the bathroom and went in and sat Hoseok on the sink. Jimin went to the tub to fill it with warm water while Hoseok hum while he looked at Jimin with a smile. Jimin turned to Hoseok with a smile and said " I'll be right back I'm going get a bath bomb from my bag" and Jimin kissed Hoseok on the nose and left the bathroom. Jungkook woke up and looked around the room since he didn't see his boyfriends anywhere he was going to call for them but saw Jimin coming out of the bathroom. Jimin went to his suitcase and grabbed two bath bombs turned back to Jungkook and said, "Good morning did you sleep well? Are you going to join us in the bathroom" Jungkook smiles walks to Jimin, and kisses Jimin on the head. Jungkook and Jimin walk into the bathroom to see Hoseok swing his legs while humming. Jimin goes to the tub and puts the bath bombs in while Jungkook goes to Hoseok and picks him up and puts him in the tub. Hoseok moaned when his body hit the water and Hoseok pouted while looking at his boyfriend and said "Join me please" Jungkook went behind Hoseok and Jimin went in front of him Hoseok. ( They didn't sleep with clothes on)

~3rd pov ~

After the bath, Jungkook was carrying Hoseok and put him on the clean bed while Jimin grabbed some clothes for Hoseok, Jungkook, and himself after the boys finished getting dressed they left the room. Jikookhope walked out of the room and went to Namjin's room. (More like Hoseok limping the whole way there.When the trio got there Jimin knocked on the door and Jin opened the door and said "Hey guys good morning come in'' and the boys came in. Namjoon came out of the bathroom and raised his eyebrows at Hoseok since he limping while trying to hold in a whimper and asked "what the hell happened to you?" and Jungkook and Jimin smirked. Jungkook smiles and said "he's our boyfriend now and we had some fun last night lets just say he had little to much fun" and Hoseok blushed while Namjoon was trying to hold his laugh. Jin sighed while shaking his head and went to his bag to grab some painkillers and some water for Hoseok. Jin gave Hoseok the painkillers and glared at Jikook and said "You idiots my poor Hobi " Jungkook and Jimin gulped and nodded to scared say anything. Namjoon looked up from his phone and said "Where are Tae and Yoongi?" and the boys shrugged and Hoseok said "My guess is they're probably sleeping" and the boys left the room to Taegi's room. Jin knocked on the door and they heard a groan coming from inside the room. The door opened with a grumpy-looking Yoongi and the boys tried to hold in their laugh because Yoongi looked like he got attacked by a monster since his hair was all over the place and Jungkook couldn't hold it anymore and laughed. Yoongi huffed and gestured them into the room so the boys walked into the room and sat on the couch that was in the room. Jimin looked at Yoongi and asked'' where's Taehyung?" Yoongi pouted and says " he's gone to breakfast with his family I'm worried I have a feeling his dad is going to be rude to him" and Jin rubs Yoongi back. Hoseok stands up and says " since we haven't eaten yet why don't go eat at the mall" and the rest of the boys agree.