Chapter nine

~3rd POV~

Exo was driving to the BTS dorm when Suho looked at Sehun napping on Xiumin's shoulder. The boys finally got to the Bts dorm. Xiumin shook Sehun a little but Sehun whined. Sehun rubbed his eyes while Chanyeol looked at Sehun and said "Are you gonna be a good boy for Uncle Tae or are you going bad? " Sehun looked at his daddy with tears eyes and pout "Daddy nooo! I'm a good boy, I don't need a time out" Sehun whined out. Chanyeol chuckled and got out of the car with Baekhyun and Sehun. Baekhyun picked Sehun up while Chanyeol grabbed Sehun's bag from Chen and they walked to Bts door and knocked on the door. Taehyung opened the door and Chanyeol walked in with Sehun's panda bag in hand while Baekhyun with Sehun in his arms. Baekhyun put Sehun down and Sehun ran to the couch and sat down like a good boy. Baekhyun looked at Taehyung and said "Here are some rules and reminds Sehun

1. He must eat all his veggies if he doesn't eat his veggies we have a found way to make him eat his veggies just put a song about veggies and he'll eat his veggies

2. he takes a nap after lunch and he's allowed to have a snack after his nap

3. when he's bad take his panda away and put his time out

4. he can't have candy so if he asks say no even when he gives you guys puppy eyes

5. give him a bottle of warm milk before nap

6. When he's done drinking his bottle give him his blanket and pacifier and he'll want to sleep in someone's room

I think that's all you need to know if he wants to color his color book is in his panda bag, now Baby come here give Mommy and Daddy a kiss" Sehun got off the couch and ran to Baekhyun. Sehun kissed Baekhyun's left cheek and kissed Chanyeol's right cheek.  Chanyeol and Baekhyun kissed Sehun's cheeks making Sehun sequel with happiness. Chanyeol tickled Sehun and Sehun giggled Chanyeol let Sehun go and grabbed Baekhyun's hand and left.

~Bts pov~

Bts looked at Sehun and Sehun's innocent smiles and said " uwcles can we build fowrt anwd watwch Disney movies pwlease'' Hoseok squealed and ran to Sehun and said "Aren't you the cutest thing in the world" and Sehun giggles and Hoseok grabbed his chest and pretend to faint. Sehun walked to Hoseok and lays on Hoseok chest and said " uwcle Hobi you're funny platy with me while uwcle Tae and owther uwcles makes fwort " and Hoseok got up picked up Sehun and grabbed his bag left the living room. Jin looked at boys and said " you heard Sehun you guys make the fort while I make snacks and Hoseok distract Sehun'' and Jungkook and Taehyung got the blankets while Namjoon and Jimin got pillows and Jin went to the kitchen to make snacks.

~Hoseok POV~

Sehun and Hoseok were dancing to baby shark and Sehun finished dancing and asked " uwcle Hobi cwan we cwolor?" Hoseok nodded and went to Sehun's bag and grabbed the coloring book and crayons. Hoseok gave them to Sehun. Sehun lays down on his stomach and opened his coloring book and started coloring. Hoseok watched Sehun coloring with a smile when he heard a knock. Hoseok went to the door and saw Taehyung and Jimin Taehyung said "The fort is done" and Taehyung and Jimin grabbed Sehun's bag and left the room. Hoseok went to Sehun and said "Baby the fort is done you can color later let's go" Sehun nodded and pecked Hoseok's cheek when Hoseok picked him up making Hoseok smile.

~3rd pov~

Hoseok walked into the living room with Sehun in his arms and Hoseok put Sehun down on the couch and sat down. Sehun whined and climbed onto Hoseok's lap and said "appa Hobi may I sit in your lap" Jin gasped and said "Oh my sweetie did you call Hobi appa?" and Sehun looked shy and put his head on Hoseok's chest and put his thumb in his mouth. Taehyung walked to Sehun's panda bag and grabbed Sehun's panda pacifier and walked to Sehun and pulled his thumb out of his mouth. Sehun started to whine so Taehyung put the panda pacifier in Sehun's mouth and sat down. The boys watched Disney movies for the rest of the morning.