Chapter seven

~Next morning~

The light was shining through the curtain and it woke Baekhyun up. Baekhyun looks at the clock ~it says 7:30 ~ and looked at Yoongi's bed and cooed at the sight of Yoongi and Taehyung cuddling, Baekhyun smiled and grabbed his phone from the table and took a picture, and got out of bed and left the room to go to the living room.

~living room~

When Baekhyun got to the living room he saw Hoseok and Namjoon watching TV. Baekhyun walked into the kitchen and saw Jin cooking waffles. Baekhyun cleared his throat and Jin looked up from the waffles and said "Good morning Baekhyun how did you sleep?" Baekhyun smiled and said "Good I saw the cutest thing last night do you want to see the video I took yesterday and the picture I took this morning" Jin nodded and turn off the stove and walked to Baekhyun while Baekhyun got his phone out of his pocket and showed Jin the video and Jin screamed out of joy.

~living room~

Namjoon and Hoseok were watching the news when Jimin and Jungkook walked into the living room to join them. Jungkook and Jimin were about to sit down by Hoseok when they heard a scream coming from the kitchen and the boys ran to the kitchen. Namjoon looked around with a panicked face and said "What is going on here? Are you guys okay?" Jin looked at Namjoon and nodded and said "Baekhyun showed me the cutest video of Yoongi and Taehyung confessing" Hoseok went to Baekhyun with shining eyes and said "I want to see" and Baekhyun smirked and said "here and their ship name is Taegi " and Hoseok nods and Baekhyun hands his phone to Hoseok. Jimin and Jungkook went behind Hoseok and Jimin touched play on the video. Jimin and Hoseok squealed and ran to the Taegi room. Jimin opened the door and squealed and fainted. Hoseok caught Jimin before he could hit the ground and looked at Taehyung's bed and screamed while Yoongi and Taehyung looked at the door with blushes and shock on their face.

~before Jimin and Hoseok opened the door~

Yoongi woke up and felt arms around his waist, Yoongi looked to his side and saw Taehyung's face by his face. Yoongi smirked and took Taehyung's hands off his waist and climbed on Taehyung. Yoongi planted kisses all over Taehyung's face and went down to Taehyung's neck and he started kissing it. Taehyung let out a moan and Yoongi kissed the same part on Taehyung's neck again. Yoongi unbuttoned Taehyung's shirt and started planting more kisses on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung stirred and opened his eyes and looked down and saw Yoongi kissing his chest Taehyung said "Morning baby what are you doing?" and Yoongi looked up and smiled and said, "Morning Tae I was trying to wake you up but with my kisses" and Taehyung sat up and Yoongi fell on Taehyung lap and Taehyung said "you did wake me up but you turned me on so off I can go to the bathroom to get rid of it" and Yoongi smirks and started grinding on Taehyung member. Taehyung held Yoongi's waist to stop Yoongi but  Yoongi started going faster making them moan together. They didn't hear the door open till they heard Hoseok scream. Taehyung and Yoongi looked at the door and Yoongi squealed and got off Taehyung and went under the blankets. Taehyung blushed and said, "How long have you guys been there?" Hoseok looked at the ground and said "Not long we'll leave so you guys let me get Jimin so you guys can have fun" Hoseok grabbed Jimin and closed the door. Taehyung sighed and looked at the lump in the blankets.

~in the kitchen~

Jin went back to cooking breakfast with the help of Baekhyun while Namjoon and Jungkook sat at the table. Jin was about to call the boys for breakfast when they heard Hoseok scream. Namjoon sighed while rubbing his head and said "Why is he screaming this time?" and Jin shrugged and said "Let's wait for him to come so he can tell us what happened" Namjoon nodded and Jin and Baekhyun sat down at the table. Hoseok came into the kitchen with Jimin in his arms. Jin gasped and got up from his seat and went to Hoseok, Jin put his hand on Jimin's head and said, "What the hell happened to Jimin? Do I need to call Sejin to cancel practice" and Hoseok laughed and said, "calm down hyung he just fainted because he saw something so you don't need to call Sejin now if excuse me I need to bleach my eyes out so please take Jimin while I get the bleach" and Hoseok handed Jimin to Jin. Hoseok was about to walk inside the kitchen but Namjoon stopped him and said "hyung what happened to make Jimin faint and you want to bleach your eyes out" Hoseok looked at Namjoon and said "I saw Yoongi grin" but was cut off when Taehyung ran to him and put his hand over Hoseok mouth. Taehyung looked at Namjoon and said "Joonie hyung Hobi hyung is just talking crazy" Taehyung looked at Hoseok and mouthed "Please don't say anything" Taehyung took his hand off Hoseok's mouth and went sit by Yoongi. Hoseok looked at Namjoon and said "Yeah I was probably seeing things so don't worry about it Namjoon" and Hoseok sat down by Baekhyun. Jimin woke up and looked around and said "How did I get here I had the weirdest dream about seeing Yoongi hyung grin" but was cut off by a kick from under the table. Jimin groaned in pain while looking at Yoongi saw him glaring at him, Jimin gulped and said "Never mind I'm going crazy that dream never happened in real life" and Baekhyun, Jin, Namjoon, and Jungkook looked confused about what was going on but ignored it.