Chapter 2

Illumi and Machi holed themselves away while they designed Hisoka's costume. He already had measurements since he's has costumes made before, and that's all the pair needed. They refused to leave their hotel room.

Leaving Hisoka to be salty with the teenage boys. Killua ate just as much as Gon and Hisoka had to cook extra to feed them all. Not to mention the fact they never left each other's sides. Ever. It's like they were...

Well, they were made for each other.

Hisoka scrunches up his nose as he heads home from class, knowing the two boys will be there. Idiot boys... Stupid soulmates.

"Someone looks distraught," muses a voice beside him. Kurapika walks alongside him, causing Hisoka to smile ever so slightly.

"Fancy seeing you visit," Hisoka responds to the smaller blonde who had fallen into line beside him. Kurapika, admittedly, was someone Hisoka missed. Pika might be one of the only people Hisoka considered a friend. And that's only thanks to Gon. Kurapika's soulmate... Well, Leorio was a whole other issue who didn't appear to be here right now. Good.

"Please do enlighten me, what's new?" Pika questions as the walk towards Hisoka's apartment.

Hisoka wastes no time in telling Kurapika of all the couple-like things the boys did. All the shared glances, the inside jokes created in seconds, the way they just clicked. Hisoka's jealousy coming all out to the younger man.

"Did you feel that way when seeing Leorio and I?" Pika muses.

"No, you two were like that right from the get-go," Hisoka snorts, opening the door to his apartment. "Didn't take much getting used to."

Kurapika's laughter draws Gon and Killua from the kitchen... Figures that's where the two are. Hisoka decided he's beginning to tire of taking care of the two. They could hang out at the damn hotel and get plenty of food there. Killua is rich after all.

"Been a little while, hey Gon," Pika smiles and offers the boy a hug.

"Yeah!" Gon has the biggest smile on his face. "Wheres Leorio? Look, this is Killua."

"So I've heard," Pika smirks, glancing back at me. "Leorio had a school assignment. He'll be stopping by in a few days."

"We should have a party!" Gon claps. "When Leorio comes back."

"In our apartment? Nice try kid." Hisoka snorts, walking into the kitchen and cleaning up after the boys. He closes his eyes and sighs. Seems everyone had a soulmate except for him. He had some ideas thinking Machi and Illumi were together.

That leaves Hisoka all to himself. Great. He glances at his phone as it beeps and Illumi's text telling him to come over has him curious. Must be for the costume... I mean, what else could it be?

Hisoka hardly says bye to the others as he heads to the hotel. He walks straight to the room which had been transformed with mannequins and fabrics. It really looked pretty cool... Thinking of them practicing their craft makes him scrunch up his nose, maybe he should practice his performance... Ah, whatever. He's done unchoreographed stuff all the time, he hated practice.

"Good," Illumi walks over, holding a leotard. "You're finally here."

Hisoka looks over the piece of material, reminding him of a figure skaters outfit. Did they really want him to wear that? He had a strict rule against leotards, nothing really against them except for the fact your whole body is basically on display... Cottons always flowed nicely with dancing, leotards just clung to you...

"Wheres Machi?" Hisoka questions instead, noticing the pink haired girl isn't in the room.

"Out." Illumi shrugs. "Now hurry up, put it on."