Chapter 25

WARNING: !smut in this chapter!

Authors Note: Thanks all for reading~ I really appreciate all the support. This is the finale!

--

Hisoka takes a deep breath, looking at himself in the mirror in the most luxurious bathroom. The master bedrooms bathroom. It had beautiful lighting, an old fashioned bathtub, a new bathtub with jets, and a huge shower with so many different settings. Illumi wouldn't settle for anything less of course.

Their house was just a tad bit big for two people. As in, balcony off their bedroom, bathroom for every bedroom, two offices, a room reserved for Hisoka's dancing, kind of too big. Illumi wouldn't settle for anything less. Considering the size of Illumi's family home, this felt pretty calm.

Hisoka's makeup is done to impress, however, he is wearing black skinny jeans, a mesh shirt and some killer heels. His soulmate waiting just outside the door. Hisoka promised after they got their nails done together, Illumi didn't forget.

"Hisoka!" Illumi calls, impatience in his voice.

It's not that Hisoka didn't want to strip for Illumi, he just feels like he may do a bad job. He sighs and opens the door, walking out into the bedroom.

Illumi sits a little straighter, cross-legged on the end of the bed. His gaze stuck on Hisoka as Hisoka hooks his phone up to some speakers for music.

"Don't look so excited, I may disappoint," Hisoka snorts, starting the song.

"You never disappoint," Illumi hums and Hisoka sighs, allowing the performance to take over. He finds it surprisingly easy despite never having stripped before. Slipping into the music, it really is just like dancing. By the time the song is done, however, Hisoka is on top of Illumi, kissing him passionately. Pulling away briefly to yank off Illumi's shirt.

Hisoka had had sex with Illumi only once before when they had first got this house. He still knows Illumi's body like the back of his hand. He knows exactly where to touch, where to kiss, where to bite or scratch. No one knew Illumi better than he did.

He trails kisses gently down Illumi's neck, the man arching his back underneath him. Hisoka smiles against his skin, fondling him through his pants.

"Hisoka," Illumi whines and Hisoka knows both of them are starting to pool with need.

"You knew stripping was going to lead to this," Hisoka accuses.

"And what if I did," Illumi is looking up at him through his lashes, making a pit in Hisoka's abdomen. A new sense of want washing over him. Illumi below him has to be one of Hisoka's favourite things, and when Illumi looks like this? Well, nothing could be more perfect.

Hisoka kisses him hungrily, eagerly pulling off Illumi's pants, leaving him naked below him while Hisoka kisses all over his neck and chest. Illumi is letting out small noises, little sighs, quiet whimpers. Hisoka learned from last time that Illumi tried to hide how loud he could be, but Hisoka enjoys hearing it.

He glances at Illumi's face for permission before going to his member. "Excited?" Hisoka smirks, running a finger along it which causes Illumi to jolt.

"How could I not after that show?" Illumi huffs, interrupted by his own gasp as Hisoka takes his dick in his mouth. He knows exactly how to work Illumi, using a hand while his mouth takes the tip. Illumi squirming a little, one hand gripping sheets, the other gripping Hisoka's hair. Hisoka doesn't necessarily want to stop, but he doesn't want to over stimulate Illumi either, so he pulls away before Illumi can finish.

"Hisoka-" Illumi breathes, looking at him with droopy eyelids, his body shaking. "I'm not-"

"I know, my love," Hisoka says softly, kissing him gently. He steps off the bed, leaving Illumi for a moment to strip off the rest of his clothes before grabbing the lube. Illumi watches him, the look on his face making Hisoka want to ravage him. But Hisoka also knew he'd have to build up to that, Illumi is too sensitive to try anything with yet.

He liked that about him though. Hisoka loves knowing that he's the one who gets to work Illumi, the one who gets to build him up to trying new things.

Hisoka takes some lube on his fingers and starts to work it into Illumi. He smiles a little when Illumi tries to hide his face with his hands, biting his forefinger on one hand while the other covers his eyes.

"Illumi don't do that," Hisoka coos, sliding in a second finger which causes Illumi to make a noise.

"It's embarrassing," Illumi says quietly, raising his hand a little to look at Hisoka.

"No," Hisoka moves so he's overtop of Illumi. "I love it." Illumi hesitantly moves his hands where one finds its way to the arm propping Hisoka above him, the other on his back.

"Okay," Illumi says after a moment and Hisoka removes his fingers, replacing them with his dick. Illumi grips the places his hands found, nails digging into Hisoka's skin. Hisoka leans down, kissing him gently, wanting Illumi to relax. After a moment, Illumi's grip loosens.

"Are you okay?" Hisoka asks, looking over his beautiful soulmate. Illumi breathes a few times before nodding and Hisoka starts to move slowly. Illumi's nails start to dig into him again and the Hisoka looks at the man below him.

Illumi looks amazing, his face one of blissfulness, occasionally biting his lip. Hisoka takes his time to pick up his pace, living off the faces Illumi makes below him. Hisoka kisses him as he starts going faster, ramming into him to the point Illumi is whimpering beneath.

"H-Hisoka," Illumi manages out, eyelids fluttering a little. Hisoka smiles and then bites his lip, feeling himself coming close. The man below him shudders as he reaches his high and Hisoka feels a little bad as he goes for a little longer. The man below him now gasping from being overstimulated. Hisoka reaches his own and slides out, quickly kissing along Illumi's chest and neck to help calm him down. Gently sucking on a spot on Illumi's neck, knowing the man loves it.

Both their chests are heaving, Illumi's fingers sliding off him, hardly any strength left in their grip. Illumi let's out a whine and Hisoka brings his kisses up to his lips, kissing him gently. Illumi kisses back, tugging at Hisoka's bottom lip.

Hisoka pulls away and looks at his soulmate, he's still panting slightly and his hands are a little weak, one resting on Hisoka's cheek.

"Let's clean you up," Hisoka says softly, Illumi's face scrunches up at that. Hisoka chuckles and stands up, motioning for Illumi to follow. Illumi is slow to follow and hisses a little when he stands, much to Hisoka's amusement.

Illumi glares at him, taking a few awkward steps into the bathroom, Hisoka laughs lightly and follows. They're gentle with each other now, Hisoka giving Illumi kisses all over as they shower together, Illumi offering soft touches.

Once back on the bed, Hisoka brushing through Illumi's hair, Illumi speaks up.

"Next time... I don't wanna stop after cumming once."

"Hm," the idea excites Hisoka and he nips at Illumi's neck.

"I know you could do more..." Illumi says slowly. "I want to too."

"Then we will," Hisoka says into his soulmates skin. "Only if you're okay of course."

"I will be," he replies, determined.

Hisoka continues on his hair, smiling at the man before him. Never could he have imagined one day they would be like this. Their own house, pursuing their careers happily, making love to each other whenever they pleased. Hisoka never could have imagined the feelings Illumi would put him through, and continues to every day.

"I love you Illumi," Hisoka says suddenly, feeling overwhelmed. Illumi turns to him, smiling softly, reaching out to touch his cheek.

"I love you too, Hisoka."