Chapter 07: House of Memories

"And I think I know how to break the spell curse over Stiles,"

Over the course of the next ten days Derek did as he said he would going between the lounge room and his bedroom, only leaving the house if absolutely necessary. He was as predicted by Isaac a total hermit and grump. Not even Stiles could get him to get out of his room and that was no fault for trying. Even though Stiles wasn't back to normal yet, Jessica knew that he was trying and that he remembered something even if he couldn't make sense. Cora tried to get Derek to leave the house but just ended up being rebuffed like when it first happened. Isaac was semi-successful in getting him to sit in the yard with him and Scott.

Chris, Peter and Theo arrived the morning that Derek was getting rid of the leg brace and putting his prosthesis on for the first time in ten days. Jordan was sitting talking to Jessica and Derek as Jessica helped Derek who only wanted the help because he hated trying to attach it on his own. Theo and Chris walked into the house, with Theo almost immediately heading towards the bathroom much to Chris' chagrin.

"He's been complaining since we left," Chris muttered, Jessica just laughed teenagers tended to do that more often than not.

"Where's Peter?" Derek questioned as Jessica finished taking the brace off of his leg so that he could walk around a bit, albeit stiffly. Derek stretched his leg, wiggling it back and forth. "Leave it for now Jess," She'd moved to pick up the prosthesis but Derek had swatted at her hand making her stop.

"Outside, trying to not torment the witch," Chris answered, watching the interactions between the two before they heard shouting from the bathroom.

"Isaac, Cora let me in!" Theo was near dancing in the hallway with the need to pee. "I know you're both in there. Damn it I need to piss!"

"Theo just go into my bathroom," Jessica yelled before she motioned for Chris to head to the kitchen as there was a fresh pot of coffee on the stove. "I'm going to talk with Peter outside,"

"Wait Jess, we'll come with you," Derek said before reaching over and grabbing his crutches and pushing himself to his feet. Jordan grabbed hold of him as he stumbled missing his footing slightly with the crutch. "Thanks,"

"Chris can you make sure they don't burn the house down," Jessica questioned before she, Derek and Jordan stepped outside.

Stiles was spending the day with Scott and his father at the house, the two teens were playing video games while Noah caught up on work. Scott was trying to tell Stiles that the way he was playing wasn't how they would usually play. Stiles was insistent that it was the wrong way, so Scott ultimately gave up what else could he do?

"Stiles," Scott sighed, before collapsing backwards on the bed and staring up at the ceiling.

"What Scotty?" Stiles questioned, mimicking his best-friends actions and collapsing backwards on to his bed.

"It's nothing, it's just that's not we normally do," Scott uttered, looking at Stiles and then back to the ceiling and closing his eyes.

"It feels wrong...but I don't know how else to fix it..." Stiles told him, rolling partially on to his side to see into Scott's eyes.

"You know we're working on it, we haven't stopped and we won't," Scott answered, turning to face him so that Stiles could see the truth behind his eyes. "Jess thinks she found something so we have to hope that it works,"

"I hope you're right," Stiles mumbled, throwing himself backwards on his bed and for the first time noticing a photo of himself, Derek, Jessica, Cora and Jordan sitting on the desk. "When is that from?"