Chapter 10: Back to Normal

As Jessica said, Stiles was in and out of consciousness for two days only staying awake long enough to be fed or taken to the bathroom. Derek didn't move from his side, and barely managed to help him to the bathroom – that was left up to Jessica. Isaac, Cora and Theo were on food duty, being the only ones that were allowed in the house. Jordan dropped by every so often to help when he wasn't needed at the station.

Jessica tip-toed into her bedroom and over to the chest of drawers, only jumping when she felt a pillow smacking her fair in the back. Stiles and Derek snickered, Derek with his arms wrapped around Stiles pulling him closer as though Jessica was going to retaliate. Jessica spun around ready to throw the pillow back at them before she decided to join them, it was her bed after all.

"Hey you," Jessica smiled as she climbed onto the bed and put her head down so she was facing the two of them. "Morning Der,"

"Morning Jess," Derek grinned, leaning down slightly and kissing Stiles' temple.

"Jess," Stiles yawned smiling as he felt Derek lips on his temple, Jessica snickered a little – her brother was back.

"You, you?" Jessica questioned, looking at the smiling face of Stiles as he snuggled closer to Derek. "Okay, well no sex in my bed ever,"

"Or you'll kill us," Stiles smirked at her before he was pulling her into the hug with Derek.

Stiles and Derek wrapped their arms tightly around Jessica, with Derek kissing her on the cheek and silently thanking the older girl. Jessica rolled her eyes and hugged the two of them back before setting her head on the pillow and listening to Stiles starting to ramble.

"Stiles, I love you but please refrain from singing about puppies and kittens," Derek mumbled into Stiles' ear only causing Stiles to sing more.

"But..." Stiles protested only having Derek roll him towards him so that he could kiss his boyfriend.

"Your singing is terrible first thing," Jessica laughed, before she poked the two of them. "Hey! I said no sex in my bed. I mean it Stiles!"

"We're not sexing, we're hugging," Stiles stated as though it was obvious, Derek rolled his eyes he didn't know how he'd fallen in love with his best-friends younger brother after they had practically grown up together.

"Oh my god! How did you even fall in love with him?" Jessica questioned, Derek was still wondering the same thing.

"I question that myself," Derek answered, knowing that it would earn him a prodding from Stiles. "Help me up?"

Jessica nodded, extracting herself from their arms and pushing up from the bed and going around to the side Derek was on. Derek sleepily sat up, it was mornings like this that he didn't want to use his crutches or prosthesis and preferred to depend on people to get around. Jessica held out her hand and pulled Derek up, his right arm almost immediately going around her shoulder.

"I need to piss," Stiles muttered, pushing the blankets from his own body once he realised that he was buried underneath them all.

"Join the club, go to the hallway bathroom," Derek told him, leaning against Jessica as she helped him move to her bathroom. "I'm using Jess',"

"Can't I..." Stiles trailed off when Jessica glared at him, not in her bathroom. "Nope, okay. I'll just go to the hallway," Stiles said watching as Derek and Jessica disappeared into her bathroom and the door was closed. "I'll just be..."

"Stiles!" Cora screamed grinning the second that she realised that Stiles was awake and talking.

"Cora," Stiles smiled as Cora raced towards him and wrapped her arms around him hugging him tightly. "Hi,"