Chapter 09: Sleeping Stiles

Hours later, Jessica was tucking Stiles into her bed while Derek was in his room changing and taking off his prosthesis. The only reason they'd put Stiles into Jessica's bed was because it was bigger than Derek's. Stiles only stirred slightly as the bed sunk beside him with the weight of Jessica sitting down and kissing the top of his forehead. Derek slowly made his way into Jessica's room after putting on a pair sweats and grabbing his crutches.

"You sure you and Cora can do this alone?" Derek questioned sitting on Jessica's bed and scooting up so that he was at the head of the bed.

"Yeah, we'll be fine," Jessica smiled at him and then looked down at Stiles. "He might wake up for a minute or two and if he does get him to drink something,"

"Not the first time I've had to look after him," Derek said with a shake of his head as Cora and Isaac appeared in the doorway.

"I know, but it's the first time I've had to do that to him," Jessica said leaning over the top of Stiles and giving Derek a kiss on the forehead. "We'll be back soon,"

"Yeah, yeah," Derek nodded, his eyes darting between Isaac and Stiles before he looked at Cora and Jessica.

While Jessica and Cora had dinner with her father, Derek and Isaac stayed as close as they could to Stiles. Derek laying in the bed with him, hoping that when he came to he'd remember everything. Isaac sat on the other side of the bed periodically getting up to check the pizza that he was making. Stiles woke once, with Derek making him drink some water before he snuggled up to Derek's side falling unconscious again.

"He'll be okay, won't he?" Isaac questioned, handing Derek some pizza as he pushed himself into a sitting position.

"Jess thinks so, or at least she hopes," Derek answered, he knew that sometimes they all doubted what she was capable even she doubted herself. "I just want him back,"

"We all do," Isaac smiled at him before having some of the pizza and water.

"You don't understand," Derek mumbled into his pizza as he kept one eye on Stiles and the other focused on his pizza.

"I don't think anyone does, but we all love Stiles maybe not in the way you do but still," Isaac told him letting a yawn escape his lips as he looked at him. Derek let a smile form on his face before it quickly disappeared causing Isaac to laugh.

Meanwhile, Cora and Jessica were sitting at the Stilinski residence with Noah explaining what they'd done to the old First National Bank in more detail than what Chris had told him. Chris had told him that the fire was necessary.

"Okay, kiddo explain to me again why you needed to set fire to the building?" Noah questioned looking between Jessica and Cora and at the burgers and fries on the table.

"Isaac and I found flowers that had been used," Cora told him, she wasn't entirely sure how else to put it so she left it to Jessica.

"They found flowers that were used in the spell that hurt Stiles the last few months...to fix the spell I kind of needed to burn the entire area that the flowers were found in..." Jessica grimaced as she waited for her father to say something. Noah rubbed the bridge of his nose before he spoke.

"Girls, and no one was hurt?" Noah wondered as he picked up the burger and took a bite putting back down again.

"No one was hurt, we made sure that it was contained...that's why Chris stuck around," Jessica answered, picking up some of the fries and eating it. "He offered to stick around. Derek and Isaac are with Stiles now,"