1st Movement

I wonder, how would I reach all these people. Would my music concur them? I think too much anime makes me think like Kaori, but I like her perspective so much that it takes a great notion within me. My father eyed my while he's conducting he's waiting for my entrance. As a soloist I need to make sure I could carry and express this piece. Why did my father chose this, he knew I love Sibelius more than anyone else. But still he chooses Violin Concerto in D major op. 35 of Tchaikovsky. It's been 3 months since I performed the least they could do is gave me the piece that I want. Yet here we are. My mother with my teacher watched me from the distance, they are proud of me. I smiled, without them it couldn't be easy, heck! It's never been easy. As it gets longer the harder it gets. But I would make sure that the audience would stand infront of me after this. I didn't get my degree for nothing.

I let my feelings to embrace me, how hard it is for Tchaikovsky that he can't express himself. The life-long avoidance of close interpersonal relationships made it difficult for him to come to grips with the personal struggle, how he left a broken marriage and travel different places. I want to felt the same, yet it feels hollow. I don't even know what love is.

"You always look pretty in everything you wear Arri"

My eyes focused instantly to where my teacher stands. I immediately run to her and gave her the biggest hug I could manage.

"You did great "

"If it's not for you, I won't be here"

Hilary smiled at me while my mother holds my hand as soon as she sees me. Hilary Hahn has been my teacher ever since I started, my father conducted many concerts that Hilary has been in and with that she immediately took me in as a student the moment she heard from my dad that I'm interested in music.

"Dear, how about changing your dress into something comfortable before we go in your another concert? "

I nodded at my mother, Hilary and her still talks but the PA (personal assistant) that my mother hire assist me. I looked at Yana with pleading eyes, I want to wear something comfortable and in an instant she knew what I want.

"I wish I don't need to change clothes"

My PA Yana laughed at me while I'm looking at the the mirror. It looks good already, why do I need to change?

When I finished changing into something comfortable, we decided to go ahead to the next venue

When I finished changing into something comfortable, we decided to go ahead to the next venue. Sadly, Hilary can't go because of some personal reason. But her presence in the first concert already boost my confidence.

"You should look at the next piece instead of browsing your Facebook "

My father was always been so strict when concerts, tour or recording is the topic. I think just even the thought of classical music would immediately make him more strict than this.

"Give your daughter a break, she just came out of the hospital 1 month ago then with these two concerts in her tail makes her tired."

"It's okay, mama"

I looked at my next piece, making sure that I memorized every bit of it. When we got to the next venue, I ask my mom if I could walk around to ease my nerves. She's about to say no, but I promised her to came back after 30 minutes. I already have a place in mind and it's the convenience store that I saw before we arrived. Picking the chocolate that I love so much I tried to look for some food that could make my tension bearable. While looking, I saw some group of friends that I think is near in my age. I smiled bitterly, if I had a friend it would be easy for me. I pay for the chocolates and start to walk back to the venue. This is where I belong in the first place.

"You look wonderful!"

My PA Yana is more excited than I am that I laughed at her expression

My PA Yana is more excited than I am that I laughed at her expression. I remember this dress that my cousin gave me. I glad that I wear it today. I can't see the audience but their stares is enough for me to feel nervous. I knew that all of them knows the fact that I just came out of the hospital but here I am playing for a solo once again. And two times in a row, I can't blame them. I inhaled and exhaled deeply, once I got to start playing I couldn't care less about them.

Coughing is something that irritates me, yet what I could do. I just let it and plays the 1st movement of the piece my father pick. And once again, I wish its Sibelius but I'm playing the piano so I think this piece is better to be played. Were getting near the end of the Piano Concerto in A minor 1st movement of Edvard Grieg. And I slightly look at my mother. She's smiling so much these days, I make sure that she would make an eye contact with me so that she remembers what I told her.

The first movement ended and I'm getting ready for the next when I see the other audience aside from my mom.

'Oh please, don't clap, don't clap'

Yet they did and I tried to peak at my father. Bloody hell, he's mad. Luckily, my mother didn't clap.
.
.
.

Here's the link if you want to listen to the audio/media that I put. And as you could see I used Kathryn Bernardo as the visuals of my character Arri. Thank you for reading, once again I just want to remind you that this is purely fictional! Lovelots💕

Violin Concerto in D major op. 35 Tchaikovsky
https://youtu.be/MtSbDJWF0q4

Piano Concerto in A minor 1st Movement Edvard Grieg
https://youtu.be/VctuKi7QwcM