4th Movement

Instead of going to there house Cloud suggested that we should take the time to go and sightseeing, it's freaking 6pm already but he didn't even care how tired I was. He continues to talk about his new found job, he didn't literally spill every bit of it but seeing him happier with this new job of his makes me wonder what is it.

Everytime I asked him, he'll dodge the question, he keep saying that I'll know it sooner than later, I still have some jetlag so I didn't argue with him. I looked outside to see the busy bustling streets of Brisbane. It's colorful and full of life, the next thing I knew Cloud parked his car and dragged me outside of it.

 It's colorful and full of life, the next thing I knew Cloud parked his car and dragged me outside of it

"Beautiful isn't? "

I nodded, if I remember correctly this is called the South Bank, and the giant ferris wheel is called the Wheel of Brisbane. Nearby, I called see the Streets beach. Now, I wanted to deep my feet at it. And I should always bear in mind that Cloud is unpredictably as his name is dragged me once again and we find ourselves splashing with the water. Thank goodness that he stopped because I don't want to get wet or soaked.

"Where's your sisters by the way? "

He stopped from walking and looked at his phone.

"They would be waiting at the Queen Street mall, we'll eat there with them"

"What are we waiting for then? Let's go. I want to see them"

He laughed at me and point the ferris wheel.

"You shouldn't not go without riding this"

"I don't think it's a good idea"

I don't fear heights but everytime that I ride something like this or the roller coaster rides, any rides you'll see in the amusement park, my heart would feel the uneasiness.

"Come on, I'm not a nurse for nothing "

I cling into him waiting for our turn, there are many tourists in here. Well, it's the giant Ferris wheel and one of the top tourist attractions in South Bank it offers an exciting 10- to 12-minute ride with a bird's-eye view over the river and city during the day or night.

"Cloud, if I die here I'll make sure that you'll come with me"

"Sure, I'll even decorate the place where you're going to be buried"

Both of us laughed, I still cling into him but we need to face each other in the ride, because the balance of the gravity would be uneven if I still sit with Cloud. But he knew why I'm acting like this so he holds my hand.

"Breath steadily, feel your heartbeat "

"It's frustrating, my heartbeat is uneven "

He let out a snort from my comment that it makes me more comfortable and my nervousness is slowly fading away.

"Look outside, the view is lit"

I follow his instruction and yes it is beautiful, the view is wonderful. The ambiance is soothing.