10th Movement

Third Person Point of View

Brett is staring intently in Eddy's face first thing in the morning. He's accustomed completely that he would see Eddy once he opened his eyes. But as soon as he sees him, a familiar feeling is creeping him out. As usual he shrugged it off and walk out of the room to get some coffee, he saw Cloud talking to someone in his phone. When Cloud saw him, he waved at him and started talking again.

"Hey Brett, I know this is sudden but I wouldn't be here tonight"

"Why?"

Cloud's face became sadder than the common ones, he's been like that for the past two days, this is their last day and tomorrow the three of them would go back at Brisbane.

"Arri's been depressed, Auntie Elena wants to go in the Philippines as soon as possible. I'm trying to make her open up, you know to ease the pain even for a bit"

Brett nodded, he understand what it felt like.

"Do you even need to come with us? I mean you could take the time and be there right now"

Cloud looked at him and think his option. The next thing they knew Eddy is out and making his own coffee. Cloud explained once again and Eddy also looked miserable.

"You can go, Brett and I could do the filming"

They've been filming for the past two days, like their daily vlog in Taipei. But it's easier this time, Elena, Arri's mom make sure they are comfortable. Cause in the first place they're here for her. Elena makes a list of places that they could go, pay for the bills if a certain place needs money for entrance or something, she also make sure they would eat properly and Yana, Arri's PA make sure they are comfortable even before they go sightseeing.

It's like the three of them have the VIP treatment wherever they go, it makes the filming easy and Cloud is also their to film them, Brett and Eddy just need to do what they want to do. There are times they want to pay the amount that they've already cost, money is something Arri's family needed right now. But Elena her mother won't let them.

"You sure? I still think that it's in my resume that I would be a hardworking worker"

The three of them laughed and when it subsidies, Eddy tapped Cloud's shoulder.

"Go dude, she needs you right now. And send our regards"

Cloud nodded and stormed in their room to get some of his necessities.

"I'll be back early in the morning so that we won't be late for our flight"

"Let's see if Eddy would wake up before you got here "

Cloud grinned and get out of their flat while waving. Eddy and Brett stared at him for a good while. Brett then started stretching and decided to go and take a bath, Eddy sat at the sofa in their living room, checking their community and social media accounts.

"Eddy, come on. We're going to be late again"

"Do we really need to get to that schedule "

Brett looks at him with his usual dead face. Eddy sighed and get his clothes before going to the bathroom.

"Dude, I'm tired let's go and eat something "

Early for lunch, Brett and Eddy decided to eat some snacks. The two of them just casually talking side to side when some fans of them wants to take some pictures. They did and their fans stay for a while chatting with them.

"Did the two of you have a girlfriend?"

Eddy and Brett looked at each other, they knew very well that their relationships with other girls didn't get quite well. So instead they shooked their heads, their fans is shocked and started to giggle.

"Well all of us is available "

Eddy looks uncomfortable but laughed it off, while Brett just go with it. Gladly, they had the excuse to go somewhere else because they are following some schedule. True enough that Elena planned something for them, and everything is worth it.

When the night cames both of them just film another ling ling 40 hours and went to bed earlier.

"Should I do the Sibelius drop at 3mil, Brett?"

Brett looked at him, not knowing if it's a good idea or would they be risking again with some started as a joke like Brett's Tchaikovsky drop.

"You should start practicing now, dude that would be hard"

"Arri and I been practicing it. She teaches me some tips to make it more, well yeah I think you already knew"

Both of them stares at the ceiling, tired from the trip and filming. That both of them started to drift to sleep.

Brett wakes up, with Eddy's arms and legs sprawled all over him. He get it off him and so his glasses, he forgot that he still wears it till he sleep. He looked once again at Eddy, he's so peaceful that Brett memorized his facial features. When Brett realized that he's staring too much he looks the other way around and starts to think that maybe being accustomed to his bestfriend like this makes him act differently or weirdly.

Morning came and Eddy saw himself spooning Brett, at first he just let it but knows that it's wrong. He sit up and look at Brett intently.

"Nah, nah I'm dreaming, you woke up early!"

Eddy grinned at Brett and started boasting about himself.

"Sorry, Brett Yang but I'm someone you shouldn't mess with"

The two of them joke around for a while, when the door opened and Cloud is looking disappointed.

"Ow come on, dude I wake up early, but here you are. Wide awake "

The three of them goof around while getting ready. When they're finished they got to the car and Yana is there to accompany them and make sure that the car they rented would be back.

"I wished to see Arri before going"

Eddy whispered but Brett and Cloud already heard him.

"Sorry mate, she's not in a good condition for that"

Eddy nodded while Brett felt left out. The three of them look forward and didn't even bother to turn around.

In the meantime, Arri is looking at herself in the mirror with conviction and dedication that she would fix everything before going to her own business.