6th Movement

The day comes when both of them tour me around in some places, mostly I visited it alone but I just let them dragged me anywhere. They are also having fun themselves, with that I started to know both of them more than what the screen has to offer when they create their videos.

And for the another week that I spend here, I gain an older brother I think. Eddy is sweet and caring, I also like how he speak his mind, his like an open book when you started reading you can't get enough. Luckily, his house is blocks away only that there are times when they are not filming I would visit him. Get some snacks and talk about random things. Funny how he makes the atmosphere light, cheerful and comfortable. I would play some games with him also, that I forgot the names of those games, but mostly I help him practice a piece for a video that they would film. I also like how he could be shy at times, it's just too cute.

"I'm curious, did you really explore even the 2nd or 3rd violin? "

"Yep, I'm always at the first. But I think that exploring the others would help me understand the piece more"

Here we are same place where they film cause his piano is here. Violin at one hand or either its in the table.

"Even if you're the soloist? "

"Yep, it's like reading a story from different point of view or perspective "

He looked at me with awe, now that's cute. I laughed at his expression and so does he.

"Do you think if you're not a musician, what would you be?"

That's a question that I couldn't not answer. I started pressing the keys of the piano, absorbed with my own thoughts.

"That's a G"

"Okay now, Mr. Perfect Pitch "

"You didn't answer my question and I think you started to see the space already"

"I'm with my violin at NASA"

With that I can't stop laughing, but as soon as the laughter fade, he became serious.

"So?"

"I don't know, I never see my life in any other way"

"What makes you say that?"

This time I pressed keys A#,B, F and G. I just want to distract Eddy instead of making me answer those questions.

"B,F,A#, and G"

"A job well done for Mr. Perfect Pitch! "

"You're avoiding the question "

This time, I looked directly at him.

"Maybe someone that you don't know"

"That's sad"

I smiled, it would be sad. Because deep down if memories fade from those who knew you, it feels like death just came and got you.

"Let's draw the piece that we would practice today, shall we? "

I get the papers where I always wrote the pieces we could practice on and we would just draw in it. I don't want to be in despair or something just because of something that I said.

"Sarasate Zigeunerweisen"

I held the paper infront of him and he smirk.

"I knew that one, played it many times already"

"Next piece!"

"Already?"

"Ling ling practice for 40 hours a day!"

I saw the disbelief in his eyes, I laughed at him and let him draw the next piece. I don't want to talk something personal right at this moment.

"Hungarian Dance No.5 Brahms"

He said while letting me see what is written in the paper.

"You know the pieces that we practice already! I'm going to take a mental note not to put any pieces that you know"

"That's harsh!"

'As if there's a piece that you don't know'

I just shrugged the idea off and started to play.

I started playing as an accompaniment, I always did. I just like how Eddy change when he plays the violin, how he delivers the emotion in every pieces. He change in an instant, like he's a completely different person.

"Where are you going now?"

Eddy watches me while I'm tying my shoes, now that he mentioned it. I remember Brett message just a while ago and I agreed to it.

"Brett would be in my cousins house, practice some pieces I think?"

"I think Brett is flirting"

"Flirting? With whom?"

Eddy looked at me like I just grown another pair of head. Then he laughed so much that he banged he's head at the near wall, I rushed at him and looked if his head is okay. But since he's tall I need to tiptoe, when he sees what I'm doing he lowers his head.

"What makes you laughed like that, what if you hit your head harder or something "

"You didn't get what I'm saying"

"If he's flirting would it be with you?"

If I'm going to say that I saw a dilated eyes for the first time, that would be Eddy's eyes.

"What the f*ck are you saying?"

"Aren't you?"

I didn't get a chance to say what's in my head cause he already get it.

"Of course not!"

"Oh"

I looked at him, embarrassed by what I just said.

"I think he likes you"
.
.
.

Music used:

Sarasate Zigeunerweisen Duet Violin
https://youtu.be/upF20BrbAWc

Hungarian Dance No.5 Brahms
https://youtu.be/uHk5HdS-aNg