5th movement

It's been a week since I got here. I've traveled some places with and without my cousins, the four of us even did the quartet that I liked. Cloud doesn't even want to play the viola that time, I want to volunteer because for me, nothing is wrong in learning and playing it. But Lily got mad at him, in the end we planned to film it as a souvenir. I didn't planned on having a YouTube channel because I don't have the patience to edit a video nor thinking of a content.

I've just finished practicing for the piece that my father wants because anytime he could easily asked me to go home and boom, there's a concert waiting for me. He chose Ballade (from 6 Sonatas for Solo Violin, No.3 Op.27 by Ysaye, I just practiced a bit and try to memorized it. I was about to go outside of this guest room that they lend me, when I hear Clouds booming laughter outside. Okay, I think I'll just practice this piece for piano that I got later. The piano is outside and I don't want to go there when Cloud is going to pester me.

"Arri come out of your room! You're here to enjoy yourself, not to practice all day! Do you want to be deaf!"

'I will be deaf because of your voice though'

So instead of going out I stayed for a couple of minutes here in my room so that he would stop shouting. When I think he is already out of the house or doing something. Cause he always go out because he's assisting Brett and Eddy, I'm accustomed that this house would be quiet or noisy in just a minute.

When I got outside, I saw Brett and Eddy sitting at the couch while watching there new filmed video here at my cousin's house. They are too close to each other, and when Brett would say something about the content of their video. Eddy would looked at him with that great intensity in his eyes. But if Eddy would comment, Brett would always have this deadpan look. Yet there's something in the way they move, the comfort and I guess sweetness? I always sees those comments in their videos about them being gay.

'Am I witnessing it?'

I never encounter something like this, I mean yes. I do see some but because of the videos and such, but in reality I didn't. And instead of going loathing or disgust like some people did when they see someone with the same sex, I felt different they looked kinda cute for me. They looked so pure and all like they love each other, so I let them do what they want and go where the piano is.

Now that I saw them like that, I feel giddy and excited for no reason. I like to be romantic and all, since the piece I'm holding is in Largo maybe I can convey it to this piece. Yet I might be disrespecting Handel for it. Well, its now or never and I'm just practicing it, might as well let the emotions concur and overwhelm it.

"That's something easy for someone who won a lot of awards"

"And a world-class soloist "

I smiled at them, I didn't even knew they were there in the first place.

"I just want to practice it, I guess?"

They nodded and Eddy took a step near me to see the piece himself. He then tries to play it while Brett is watching him, I'm still here and sitting so I make a space bigger so that Eddy could sit. He did sit and he played it, I was impressed even when he started to goof around. We just laughed afterwards because it looks like the skit from when they tries the beginner vs professional one.

"I like how both of you could make classical music live through. How could it be funny at the same time has it's traditional aspects"

"It's not just us, musicians like you too had a lot of contribution "

I smiled at Brett, true enough but it always felt like something is lacking though. Maybe the fun, I'm having fun but the pressure is there, but when there are times that my dad is not the one who conducts. It feels like I'm flying, the freedom is wide and fun is near my grasp.

"Arri?"

"Yes?"

I snapped right away when Eddy called me. Here I am again, spacing out.

"We would like to invite you to do a video with us"

"Sure, what would be the content? "

They looked at each other, like an old married couple asking through each others eyes, telepathy or something like that? That's sweet.

"I think you knew the ling ling workout? "

My eyes grew wide and holds Eddy's arms for support because of shock, he then laughs at my reaction.

"Do you think I could pull it off?"

"Even Hilary your teacher did it"

I remember watching it months ago.

"Yes, and I saw how hard could it be. My dignity would be crushed just like Ray Chen"

Both of them laughed again, but in the end I agreed with them. We filmed the video here at my cousins house, since I could use piano and violin. They let me decide what I would use, I just chose the violin.

"Thank you Arri!"

"It's fun, I enjoyed it a lot even when I'm failing in some part"

They stayed for a while and we began to share some stories about being a musician, even the embarrassing one, after that Eddy decided that they could tour me around here. Instead of being with Cloud most of the time. I was about to decline it, I know how busy they are just by going with the demands of their fans, the contents, tours and the apparel. But once again my facial expression gave me away, Eddy said that it's okay. They also need to take a break just like me. In the end I agreed to it, actually looking forward the next day.
.
.
.

Music used:

Ballade (from 6 Sonatas for Solo Violin, No.3 Op.27 Ysaye
https://youtu.be/biEUK9Winqo

Xerxes (Largo) Handel for Piano Solo
https://youtu.be/P27GRZgl7Z4

Video used:

https://youtu.be/xwsnIoFXrt0