8th Movement

I looked at myself and checked if my long gown suits me, I wouldn't mind my dress that much but performing alone makes me a bit conscious on how I looked.

"You look gorgeous already, you should try to relax, we still have 30 minutes before your performance"

I looked at Yana, I don't want to perform or play but daddy won't take no as an answer. I can still remember how he ruined a perfect moment for me.

***

When my phone vibrated, Brett looked at it and seeing my father's name make him inched a bit further away from me. Like my dad just came and see both of us closed to each other, I answered the call and get outside.

'Daddy?'

'Come home, you need to get your daily check up'

'Why? Mira or Lily could do it. They know my case anyway'

'Young lady if I said that you need to get back here, you should'

With that he ended the call, I tried dialing my mother for some explanation. I think I don't really need to, I know that it's something about concerts or tour but I need to clarify some things up.

'Mama?'

'Did your dad called you?'

Looks like mama is already pissed by the way she talks, as usual she's thinking about me again.

'Yeah, what is it about? I'm sure that it's not about my daily check up. For pete sake, my cousins are doctors'

'You've been invited to perform at London and Vienna'

I shooked my head in disappointment, he would really do anything for me to play. I would want it if he didn't stick his nose too much in my business.

"Something wrong?"

I looked at Brett and nodded.

"I'm going back to Cambridge for my check up and I'm going to do some tour "

"That's nice right?"

I just smiled at him, it would be nice if I wanted it instead of pushing myself too much. If it comes to those days that I play for myself, for others in my own accord it would be something that brings me joy. I'm sure that the next days that my dad would push me through things I'm going to explode.

That night, my tickets arrived. Daddy planned it ahead obviously, I start packing and my cousins put some gifts for my mother and father. Of course I buy something for them, but they're the only one who I'm going to give some gifts, andslo Hilary and her family. I love her two little girls.

Once I'm back at our home, dad show me the piece that I would be performing, he wants me to memorize it and practice it as much as possible. Of course I got to see my doctor, thank goodness that I'm in a best shape. After a week or two, we came here at London which I'm going to perform.