Rex with Laila

Rex: 32 years, Ex Captain of the 501st. Stressed but kind and soft. Has a hard case but a soft heart. Likes: Thinking about his past, making his daughter laugh.
He hates it when he wakes up in the middle of the night for nothing.

Laila: 4 years, goes to the kindergarten. Active, little hyper. Liked: Playing, running, playgrounds, pretend with Rex rank, Dogs.
Hates: When a kid in the kindergarten annoyes her.

Laila, was a normal Kid. She was healthy, she laughed the whole day and she run without end. She had a lot of energy.

"Laila where ya running again?" Rex shouted as both were in a town. "Catch me daddy" she shouted back. Both were on the way to a toy shop. "Oh dear" Rex mumbles and ran after her. On a traffic light she stopped.

"Why you stopped?" Rex asked.
"Because its red. Red means stop and Green means go". Rex smiled. "Your a pretty, smart little monster girl". "I am not a monster". Rex took her to carry her on her arms.

"Sometimes. I mean, who is the one who has energy for an whole giant family?" She laughed. The traffic light goes green and Rex walked over. 

"Dad when can i go alone over the street?" She asked. "When your old enough". "But i am 4. I want to go over the street alone". He smiled. "Okey when we go back you can go alone over the street". She cheered happily. In the Toyshop, Laila run to a special corner.

"DAAADDDDDYY". She yelled through the shop. "I am behind you, no reason to yell" he laughed. "What did you found?" She pointed on a little fluffy puppy. "Can i have this? This little puppy is cute". Rex noded and grab the Dog.

"Some else you want to have?" She walked through the shop and found a nice Dog puzzle. "This one". She said happily. Rex took the puzzle and saw a nice game for both. "How about this Memory-Game? We could play it before you go to bed." She jumped and said yes. Rex grabed then the Memory-Game. 

"Alright sweety, something for outside?" She thought a while. "Hard to choose. Do i want the Building Set with the dolphin or the one with with the sun?"

Rex giggled because he thought all the time how cute his little girl is when she thinks. "When you go today in bed when i say its bed time, then i buy both sets for you my little angel". She was happy again. "YES".

Rex grabbed then both Sand-play sets and they walked to the cashier. "I have the best daddy around" she said. The cashier smiled. "I see. You can be proud of your daddy". "I am. My daddy is Captain Rex. He leads thousand of soldiers in the war and took them all back home." 

Rex blushed. "Not thousend. But few hundred. But that was ages ago.". The cashier smiled and took the money Rex gave him. "Have a nice day". He said. "You to sir." Laila said and walked with Rex out.

"Want to go on a playground to play with your new toys?" She noded and both walked to a playground. On a traffic light both stopped. "You still know the traffic light rules?" Rex asked. Laila nooded. "Red means stop and Green means go". Rex smiled proudly. Then the traffic light turns green and Laila grabs Rex hand. 

"Scared?" Rex smirked in a cute way. "No. I am Laila, Captain Rex daughter and as long he is not afraid i am not afraid to. But the street is huge." Rex laughed little. "Dad can you carry me on you back?" She asked as both were on the other side. "Sure".

Rex were always happy when he were out with his little daughter. He went down on his knees and Laila jumped on his back. Rex then walked with Laila on his back to the playground, where she played with few other children.

After few hours of playing there, Laila went to Rex and asked to go home. He agreed and took her daughter on his back again. "Daddy? Can i have my new puppy?" She asked. He noded and gave her the little puppy. After the half way, he heared a little snoring and smiled little. Laila fell asleep.

At home, Rex walked into Lailas room and sat on her bed. Laila let herself fall on it. Rex changed her clothes and placed her blaket over her. "Sleep well little princess" he said and turned the nightlight on. She hugged her new puppy and stayed asleep.

Rex closed the door and took a warm shower. Then he made hisself some food and watched few movies, before he fell asleep on the couch.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yup Clones with Children fron Just a book, get their own book now ^^

I dont take any requests here cuz i already planned the book. It will only have 10 chapters and in the last one, all clones meet eachother with their kids. I am curious how that will end ^^