Jesse with Aaliyah and Alex

Jesse, 35 years, a soldier. Always kind, always open for jokes. Loves to laugh and comming home. He hates to lose somebody.

Alex, 7, girl, goes into the second grade of the elementary school. She is good in school. Loves hanging around with her friends and playing pranks. Hates, trouble.

Aaliyah, 2, girl, most time at home with the family supervisor. Loves to sleep and eat. Hates, poop into her pampers.

Keira, 32, supervisior, fall for Jesse. She loves, taking care of Aaliyah and talking with Alex. She hates Bullying.

One day, Jesse called Keira. "Hey Keira, heres Jesse. I just wanted to say fastly that i come 1 hour later then planned. I had something important to do, but you know i cant talk about that". Jesse ecxused. "Hey Jesse. Alright, i tell Aaliyah and Alex when i pick them up. Take care over you on the home way and welcome back". She said. Jesse laughed a little. "I do, dont worry and thanks. I cant wait to see my pincesses again. I hope i can spend more time with them in the future. It must be horrible the most time that they cant see or talk with me". "Yeah, both misses you. I am glad they like me, so they are totaly not completely alone". Jesse giggled and both talked a little.

After one hour, Jesse was allowed to drive home. He talked with his Admiral, that he get another workplan. And he got another one. But now he wants to enjoy his vacation, even when he stays at home. He got into his car and drove home. At home he walked quietly in and run into his sleeping room to change his clothes. "Alex dont run through the house" Keira yelled. Jesse giggled and walked out. "But I heard a noise" she yelled back and run into me. "Look where you running little angle".
Alex looked up and screamed really loud in happyness. "DADDY YOUR BACK". She stood up and jumped on him. Jesse hugged her deeply. "This time, i wont leave you so soon." he said then and Alexa beginned to cry in happyness.

"Your back. This is so wonderful". Keira then came and blushed little as she saw both. "Welcome back Jesse". She smiled.
"Thanks. It feels good to be back". He still hold his daughter in his arm. She were crying really hard. "Daahaady. I missed you so so much".

He closed his eyes and hugged her tighter. Keira stand there and smiled. Aaliyah, was sleeping as he came back but Alex cried hardly in her daddys arms. "I have good news princess. I'll get a new workplan and the Admiral plans that i dont have to fly away. I will still serve the base but i'll get more time to spend with you and Aaliyah." She cried more. She waited so long for that moment and it finally came. "I love you daddy." She sniffs. "I love you to" He smiled. After few minutes, Alex stopped crying and pulls Jesse into her room. She showed him, all her drawings and everything she created.

"I am proud of you. That is all fantastic. You have a huge talent". She blushed. Keira was in the kitchen and cooked Jesses favorite food. After eating spaghetti, Jesse carried Alex inside her room. "Time for a little nap princess". He laughed little. "Can you tell me a story?" He nooded and lies next to her.

"Alright, Once upon a time, there was a huge kingdom. The kingdom was famous and got lead by a strong, brave and proud king. The king, had two beautiful daughters. One day, a prince of another kingdom came and looked around. The king didnt liked it because he didnt knew, he would come. Then the prince told the king, that his kingdom would fall and now he was looking for a place for his siblings. Hisself, would fight, but his siblings were to young. The king, told him he would take care over his siblings and the prince were happy. After few month, the prince came back and told him everything. He got his kingdom back but its destroyed. He asked the king, if he could take care over them, until the kingdom is fine again. The king, gave him so so so much of gold that the prince, cried little of happyness. The the kind said, that he send his best mens to help. The king and the prince took eachothers hands and become friends. Now they hold together and help eachother in every situations. The siblings of the prince, and the daughters of the King, always play together and becomes friends to. One day, the prince become a king to and his brother became the throne prince. The throne prince, fall in love with the Kings older daughter and she fell in love with him. Both had a secret relationship, because they didnt knew how the both kings would react. One day, they found out and both planned a big wedding. All kings, queens, pinces and princesses, were invited, to celebrate the wedding. It was a beautiful day and-"

Jesse looked to Alex and saw she were asleep. He gave her a good night kiss and places his head next to hers, to cuddle with her. Then he fall asleep to. Keira, looked into the room and saw both asleep. She grabbed a blanket and placed it over them. She gave both a good night kiss and whispered something into Jesses ear.

"I love it to watch you being a father. Your a great father and i love you". After that she turned and go out to clean the house a little.