Kix with Ben

Kix: 35 years, medic, always soft and kind. Open to meet new guys.
Likes: Helping others, friendly people, watching cartoons with Ben. MIRRORS!!
Dislikes: when cant take a look in a mirror, when his hair grows too fast, inconpetent people.

Ben: 10 years, student, first year of middleschool.
Likes: Cartoons, hanging around with Louis, sleeping.
Dislikes: Meeting strangers, rain, everything boring.

Kix had a son named Ben. He was shy and hate it with passion when stragers talked to him. The only ones he truely trust are his Father, his Uncle Jesse and his best friend Louis.

As Kix came back from his work in a hospital, he had only one thought. Sleep. It was a hard day but he knew he dont have time for sleep.

Ben was on days like this, with his best friend Louis in the garden and both played. They known eachother since Kindergarten and both cheered as their parents told them, they visit the same school. With the middleschool was the same. Both have Summer holdidays and after that, they visit grade 1 in the middleschool (or class 5). Louis was his only friend but Ben was fine with it.

"Ben? I am home" Yelled Kix after he opend the door. "I am in the garden with Louis". Kix smiled as he heard it and walked in the garden. Seeing his son playing around with Louis made him really happy and he forgot for one moment his problems.

"Dad can Louis sleep here on the weekend?" Ben and Louis ran to Kix. "Give me 2 minutes to take off my stuff, then we can talk about that". Kix took off his jacket and shoes and streched one time. Then he walked half tired into the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee. After drinking the half cup, he sat down on a chair. "I waited the half day for that." He mumbled. Then he looked to Ben and Louis. 

"Can he?" he asked shyly again. Kix thought for a moment. "Only when you two dont stay up the whole night". "We wont. I promise. Then i can tell him some stories over the war you told me". Kix choked on his coffee. Ben slams careful his hand on Kix back.

"Thanks but no war stories. That is past and i dont want that anyone knows too much about it. It was a horrible time". Ben was little scared to get punished. "I wont tell then. I am sorry." Kix turned his head to Ben. "Come here Ben". Scared he sat on Kix leg. Kix hugged him. "You dont have to apologize. Its nice that you want to tell him but i have no idea if i can say yes after everything that happend. I lost a lot if my brothers and the end of war was my biggest nightmare." 

"I am sorry for that Mister Fett. That sounds really horrible". Kix looked then to Louis. "No reason to call me Mister. You can call me Kix and its okey. I try my best to give Ben a nice childhood without war". Both smiled and Ben stood up then. "Anything you twi want to eat? Louis mother will come in the evening, so Louis can eat with us."

Kix stood up. "That is a good idea. How about-" Ben cutted him the first time in his life. "No no no. As a medic son i outrank you and after that day, you walk into the bathroom, take a long warm shower or bath and Louis and i will do something to eat. I promise we do every step from the recipe". 

Kix noded and smiled. "I am fine with that. And dont let the food burn." Both noded and Kix walked in the bathroom while Ben and Louis made the dinner.

"Do you think your mom and my dad will have a relationship when they meet eachother?" Ben asked Louis. "That would be cool. Then we could be brothers and see us everyday. That would be really cool". Both laughed and cooked pasta. After a hour, Kix came back in comfortable clothes in to the kitchen and looked how the two managed all.

10 minutes later, the three sat on the table and ate together. Kix told them what he saw in the hospital and how some patient react. "They are Babys. Needles are harmless and they dont hurt" Ben said and laughted alittle.

"Exactly. I don't really understand why some having panic attacks. I mean, that makes everything worser" Kix said. "But the best thing is the lolly that we get after all is done". Louis giggled. Kix and Ben laughed then.

In the evening when Louis mother, Alexandra, came to take Louis. Kix and Alexandra talked a while over the day ad laughed little together.

As Louis were gone, Kix and Ben cleaned everything and sat then in the front of the TV. "Any wishes?" Kix asked. "Batman. Uhhm the animated series. They are hilarious". Ben eyes lighted up. He loved Batman. Kix, turned the TV on and they watched some Batman the animated series, episodes.

After 6 episodes Ben turned to Kix. "Dad? When i grow up and finnishes school, i want to be like you. The best medic in history of the time". Kix choked again but this time it went over fastly. "You surprize me more and more everyday but sure. I can help ya being a medic. But its not easy to learn everything. But i will help you". Ben cuddle into Kix and boh laughed together.

"Thanks dad. Your the best father i could ever get". Kix smiled proudly. "And your the best son i could ever get. I am really proud of you". Ben smiled and both watched some other cartoons till both fall asleep in the front of the TV.