Fives with Milena and Mickaela

Fives: 29 years, math teacher, always open for everything childish. 
Likes: Fun, Pranks, Laughing, Running, Sport, Good students.
Dislikes: Bullying, rain, stuck at home.

Milena: 7 years, student in elementary school. Always happy and little hyper.
Likes: Dancing, music, snuggle with Fives.
Dislikes: Bullying, lerning for school, rain.

Mickaela: 7 years old, student in elementary school. Always happy like her twin but not hyper.
Likes: Draw, playing outside, snuggle with Fives.
Dislikes: Thunder, Pain, nightmares, bullying.

It was weekend and Fives was happy thst he could sleep long. But it was just a thought. Milena, or short Mimi was awake. Mickaela, short Micki, was sleeping. Mimi walked half sleeping into Fives sleepingroom and climbed on his bed.

"Daddy? Are you awake?" Fives turned around and looked with one eye to his little daughter. "Let me guess, your hungry?" He asked with a cute little smile. "No..i..uhm..i want to snuggle with you". He sit up and grabs her to take her on his bed. "What about your sister?"

"She snores again. I dont think she will wake up that fastly. But if she should wake up, i wrote a message that i am snuggle with you and she can join then". Fives smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

After one hour of cuddling with his daughter, Fives heard a loudly noise and then a crying. Milena jumped up and Fives got fastly up. He took on fastly a blue shirt and run into the kitchen. Mickaela sat on the ground with few pans and some pots.

"Micki what happend?" Fives asked her. He walked to her and took her on his arms. "I..i just wanted...to make breakfast...and...the pot...it fall on my foot." she said under tears. Fives smiled a little over this idea. "Let me check your foot and then we make breakfast together". Fives said.

Micki wiped away her tears and Fives sather on the table. "Can you move your foot?" Mickie nooded. "Does it hurt when i this?" Fives moved her foot a little. "A little. But are you angry because i was so loud and i wanted to made breakfast without your permission?" Fives looked at her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Of course not. Nothing can make me angry of you two. Honestly the idea was sweet. So there is no reason why i should angry at you." Mickie was happy again.

"I want a kiss to" said Milena. Fives took her and sat her on the table to and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "I love you my angels". He said with an smile. "We love you to daddy". Both said in choir. Then Fives took both to the ground again and he grab a pan. "How about Pancakes?" He asked. The twins cheered up and the three made some Pancakes.