Hardcase and Tup with Lars and Leonie

Hardcase: 32 years, lives with Tup, always kind, hyper and in good mood.

Likes: Blowing up stuff, playing pranks, making sport, everything with sugar.

Dislikes: doing nothing, boredom, Sabrina

Lars: 5 years, visit a kindergarten, laughs the whole day, runs around, wants to play the whole time.

Likes: Enjoying the last days in the kindergarden, playing with friends, cakes.

Dislike: When his parents are in trouble, grounded, 

Tup: 30 years, Illustrator, silent one, but can be childish, hauted by nightmares.

Likes: Seeing Lars and Leonie playing together, good days where he finnishes few drawing orders

Dislikes: His past, nightmares, Hardcase on a sugar rush, Sabrina, drawing barricades

Leonie: 8 years, student on a elementary school, more silent, good in school, has a giant dream.

Likes: horses, music, going outside.

Dislikes: Rain, Hardcase in a sugar Rush,

"Dad i am home" Leonie yelles as she came back home. she took off her wet back, jacket and shoes. "We dont have homework today. Dad?" 

She didnt got an answer. "Dad? Hardcase? Lars?" she yelled asked, but didnt got an answer. She walked into the kitchen, to take some food and read a note.

Hey Sweetie, Hardcase, Lars and I are in a hardware shop. Hardcase broke his bed again with jumping on it. Shouldnt be something new. To be honest, that begins to annoy but he still is my best friend :D We are back at 6 pm. I bring ya your facorite Pizza. Food is in the fridge. Do your homework and then you can watch some TV. At 3 pm, your mother will come and take a look on you. Be a good girl, love you, Daddy.

She couldnt help, but smiles and opend the fridge and took some food. After she warmed it up, she jumped on the sofa and turned on the TV. Her favorite shows were Cartoons. They were hilarious and she loved to laugh. She watched her favorite show Horseland.

An hour later the bell ringed and she stood up and went to the door. After open the door, her mother came in. "Mom your back in Town".

She hugged her mother. "Hey sweerheart. How are you" Alice walked inside and hugged her back.

"I am fine and you?" Leonie took her mothers bag and hanged it on the garderobe. Her mother hang her jacket there to. "The work is stressful but i am fine. I am glad my boss allowed me some freedays."

Alice was a kind person and she still loved Tup, but they broke up after Leonie was 2 years old. She had to move away for her work but Tup couldnt follow her because of his work. They both still love eachother and call every evening. Leonie smiled little.

"Did you do your homework?" Alice asked.

"Did had homework. We had some fun in school today and made some stuff for Christmas. I love the christmas time, because we have more fun and less homework but we still learn. But its good for our creative side. Daddy would be proud when he sees my artworks". Alice laughed a little. 

"But i hope that you learn at home". Leonie didnt knew what to say because learning wasnt her favortite thing to do. "No sorry..i hate learnig but even when i hate it, i got a good testimony". Alice smirked a little and shoke her head a little. "So whatcha want to do"? Leonie thought for a while. "Watching some cartoons and draw a little. Daddy needs some inspiration and maybe i can help him with his newest artwork". 

"Your such an amazing daughter. I just wish Tup and I had never broke up but our works didnt allowed to stay together." Leonie stood up and hugged her. "But your here sometimes and that is all what matters. Dad is happy when he can see you and when he is happy, then i am happy to. And to make sure he is always happy, Uncle Hardcase is here. Even when he is hyper without end and cracked his bed again". Both laughed. 

In the evening, Hardcase, Tup and Lars came back. Tup and Hardcase, fastly replaced the broken stuff with the new stuff, while Alice, Lars and Leonie made some food. To be honest, Lars was just watching all. "What an day" Tup sighed as they finnished the bed and walked into the kitchen. "I never ever go ever shopping with Hardcase". Hardcase laughed. "I just forgot to take my pills. But be lucky i didnt blew up anything."

"Daddy?" Lars sounded really shy, what wasnt usual for him. "Yes?" Hardcase answered. "Can we play in the garden after eating? I know its going to be dark but i am not tired". Hardcase agreed. Running around in the garden wasnt that bad and he was with him, so what should happen? "Of course. But only for one hour. Then its bed time". Lars nodded really happy. 

After cooking a Pizza, Hardcase and Lars walked into the garden, while Leonie took a shower and Tup cleaned everything with Alice. They talked and laughed together but both werent really happy. Tup couldnt really handle it and kissed her then gently. "Please let us be a family again. Forget the work, i can talk with my chef that you work for us again. Since you let life isnt interesting anymore and working is boring. Leonie would be happy about it." 

Alice sighed and thought but agreed then. "MOMMY AND DADDY ARE BACK TOGETHER" Leonie yelled then that loud, that Hardcase came back in. She was really happy and hugged both. in her cuddle suit. "Are we a family now?" 

"Cutie we always was. It was our work who split us apart. But now, we will stay together". Leonie was so happy after Alice said that, that she began to cry. Hardcase was happy to. "Daddy was is actually about my mommy?" Lars then ask again. And that broke the peace. 

"You still didnt told him?" Alices asked. Hardcase blushed hard. "Your mommy...she....she isnt a nice person. She tried to kill you, thats why i left her. She is crazy, but worser then me. I think that was even the reason i fall for her but...yeah..she in jail for killing others". Lars was shocked. "Why did she do that?"

Hardcase sat on a chair. "I have no idea. I just knew, that i had to ring ya out of the danger, so i followed Tup and Alice and helped me with everything". Lars ran up to them and hugged them. "Thanks for helping my daddy" 

"Thats whats family are there and we all are one family".