Echo And Fives Reunion

Warning: i am a dramaqueen and i love psycho-thriller movies. So i love when people die in movies or books. I wasnt about to write this but bitch please i had that idea 5 minutes ago in my head (date and time where i had that idea: Saturday, December 5th, 2020, 7:03 P.m) i have no idea why i write this but yeah...warning: Blood and Death but dont worry, Echo, Fives, Milena, Mickaela or Avery wont get hurt. They will be fine. :)

It was the day of the day. Doomsday. The first time in life where all rules and laws got canceled.

Echo and Avery already moved in their new house and luckily it has a bunker. Echo brang his kid into it and grabbed then everything he needed for the next 24 hours.

Food, two mattresses, water, books, Averys favorite stuff and nightlight...the half house ended up there. As Echo brang it there, it had already began and he heard screams and shots from everywhere. Even explosions. That was so stupid, he thought. Why should they allow that? Was it fun to murder others?

"Daddy why are we here?" Avery asked Echo. He was still confused about it.

"Because tonight is the great purge night. That means all rules and laws gets forgotten and that means, others will be murder others and destroy things, without getting in trouble. And to make sure you are alright we sleep in the bunker. Here can nothing happen".

In the next moment the door bell rang and Echo was unsure to get up. "What if somebody is there and wants to murder you?"

Echo took a deep breath and his gun and walked to the door. "Don't worry kiddo, i once was an ARC trooper. On the side by my old best friend Fives. I know how to make myself save. But you stay here. Understood?"

Avery couldn't handle and saluted. "Aye sir".

The doorbell rang again and a childish female voice was audible. "Maybe he isn't there or we are on the wrong house". Micki said in big fear.

Echo ran up and opened the door and let the three fastly come in. "Get in, get in, get in". As the three were in, some louder explosions came and shot with following screamings get audible.

Before anyone could say something, Echo grabbed some more food and run into his sleeping room, to grab some blankets and pillows. He ran then down again and passed Fives, Micki and Mimi.

The three followed Echo fast back in the bunker. The entrance was luckily in the house and it looked like a normal basement/cellar. Luckily Echo was Echo and thrught as he moved in the house, so there were 10 beds in the bunker.

Echo walked back in the bunker and saw Avery playing with his Lego sets. That made him a little happy.

"So what the hell is going on?" Fives asked confused. "I was on my way to visit you as others began to shot on us. I don't get it. Why do they allow something like that?"

Echo turned to Fives and sat next to him. "Nice greetings. But actually i have no idea. I already myself that the entire time but i still didn't found an answer".

"Can we play with you?" Micki asked Avery who answered with an nod. Echo and Fives smiled both and looked to them. The three played together with the Lego.

Fives and Echo finally found a peaceful moment and hugged each other. For Echo is was the most beautiful moment in his life, even when outside was the worst. "You have no idea how much i missed you" Echo whispered into Fives ear. Fives hugged him tighter. Usually Echo cant function without Fives and Fives cant function without Echo. They always acted like twins and sometimes they got called twins but they weren't. The 501st only had one pair of twins and that were Jesse and Kix.

"I missed you to. I have no idea how i managed that all" Fives laughed a little.

Echo broke the cuddling and placed a hand on Fives cheek and blushed. He totally felt it. He felt his heart warming and racing. He felt save and everything good. His stomach was like a roller coaster and he loved it. Fives could feel it to and wrapped both arms around Echo. Slowly they came each other closer, until their mouths met. Both enjoyed the kiss. 

"WE HAVE A BROTHER" the both girls screamed. Avery was too busy woth biildong a castle to realize anything.

Fives broke the kiss again and placed his forehead on Echos forehead. "I'll never gonna leave you ever again. That was the biggest mistake to split up. I missed you so much thst my heart cried everyday and everynight" he said and closed his eyes.

Echo smiled a little and kissed him again. They didnt cared about the explosions they heard, that moment, in the middle of the purge night, just belong to them and not even the purge night, could ruin their reunion.

Miki, Mimi and Avery kept building the castle and celebrated, that they became siblings now. They were all happy.

Echo and Fives watched their kids playing and cuddled together. Avery was happy to have two bigger sisters.

"I love you Echo".

"I love you to sweetheart".

"We love you to" the three kids said and ran to them, to cuddle with them.

It was the happiest day of their lifes for Echo and Fives.

Ficho forever and ever.