Echo with Avery

Echo: 29 years, influencer, Reads alot, loves to travel and learning new places.
Likes: Readig, traveling, having fun with Avery
Dislikes: Hurricane time, his neighbor,

Avery: 3, visit a kindergarten but travel around the world in holiday, happy, lives to play with Lego.
Likes: Lego, Echos bedtime stoies, travel around, taste new food.
Dislike: Darkness, bullying, thunder

On one evening as Echo and Avery came back from swimming and playground, Echo was done with the day. It was sunset and Echo made some food. His neighbor was an puerly asshole. He didnt had any respect for him or Avery. Echo knew it because his lover was there again.

"Dad why made Mr Benedov so loud noises again? That wakes me up sometimes". Echo didnt knew how to explain that. "Uhm, his girlfriend is with him again and they both watch really loudly movies. I tried to tell him that, when we are at home, he should be little quiet but he is an Di'kut and he dont listen to it. You have no idea  how happy i will be when our new house is finnished build. But as long it isnt, we have to stay here or travel around". Echo said.

"Daddy?" "Yes?" "I have two questions" he said little unsure. "Firstly, what is an Di'kut and why dont you have a girlfriend?" Echo, who held a cooking spoon, let the spoon fall.

"Di'kut is somebody who isnt that nice and why i dont have a girlfriend. That is a good question but i dont either know why, maybe we travel too much around.". As the food was finnished, Echo places two plates on the table with two Forks, two spoons, two glasses and something to drink.

"My friends in the Kindergarden says that your boring because you never home and when we are home you always read". Echo took some noodles and some pasta on the plates. "Do you think that i am boring?" Echo asked then.

"No. You always kind to me and you tell the bed goodnight stories and on the playground i always have fun with my friends and because of you i learn alot only with travel around". Echo giggled a little. "Do you have any wishes where we could travel next?" Echo asked. "The land that lookes like a female boot" he said. "That it Italy but that is a good idea. Italy has some nice spots and alot to learn. How long do you want to stay there?" "So long until i know everything about there. As you wrre watching TV i saw a spot that was really beautiful and i want to see it" Avery dreamed. Echo giggled. "But i forgot what it was". he then said little sad. "As long you dont forget to eat. But i can watch it again with you then you can show me". Avery noded and ate his pasta.

After the dinner it was dark outside. "Time for bed" Echo said. "But its dark outside". Echo took his son and carries him into his room. "I tell you a story again and i bet with you, you fall asleep fastly". His son laughed little.

"Your the best daddy. I love you". "I love you to Avery and i cant wait to travel with you to Italy.". In the bed Echo told his kid a long story about a warrior who found his family and begans to life a life in a castle as a prince. In the middle of the story the smaller fell asleep and Echo gave him a little kiss.

"Sleep well little warrior prince" he whispered and turn on the nightlight. After that, he left the room and took fastly a shower. It was a long day but in the end, Echo is always happy to have a son, who loves him. Even when his neighbor, celebrate loudly parties, has his fun without end and totaly annoys.

"One year and our house is finnish. Till then i can travel around eith Avery. Think Positive Echo. There are alot of places where you have your silence." said Echo to hisself and walks after the shower into his bedroom, to read a book.

He heard a really loud scream then and few minutes later, Avery ran into his room  and jumped on his bed. "I am afraid. What was that?" he asked. Echo placed an arm around Avery and tried to calm him. "That was Mr. Benedov girlfriend and she may just got scared. I bet they watch an horror movie" Avery hugs scared Echo and Echo placed his blacket around both.

"Try to sleep a little. I stay awake to save you". Echo smiled. "I love you daddy" Avery said and fall asleep. Echo placed the book next to him and fall asleep to.