Rex And Ahsoka Reunion

Many years has past since Rex lost his love. He still feel heartbroken, like the day he heard what happen, but for his angel he isnt giving up. He fights everyday against his inner demon to stay alive.

"Daddy? Can we go to the toy store?" Laila asked hin with the biggest and cutest puppy eyes. Rex couldnt stand then and noded. "Of course. Aomething inside tells me, we will find something special there"

Laila was more happy now and jumped happily. "Daddy? Today in the Kindergarten, i learned something" she laughed.

"What did you learned cutie?" Rex smiled. "I can take on my shoes and tie a bow" she said happily. "Wanna see?"
Rex stood up and walked to the wardrobe with her. Laila took them her favorite shoes and took them on. She created a perfect loop.

"Wow you do that very good. I am really proud of you" Rex said happily.

"Mrs Spree was really impressed by it and she gave me a small toy to play with but Derrick got it and destroyed it. That wasnt really nice. So i told Mrs Spree and she gave me a new one. The new one is so much cooler".

Rex listend while she was talking. "Did he got in trouble?" Lailya noded. "He had to draw an apology picture. It is him and me. I play with my toy and he says 'i am sorry. I just want one to'. I accepted his apology because i am Captain Rex daughter and as his daughter i have to know what i can forgive and when not". She was really proud of her father and praised him when ever she could. Or she pretended with it, when they were in public.

Rex giggled a little. "Want me to help you with your jacket?" Laila shoke her head and took then her jacket and took it on. "I can do it to. I learned that last week how to do it".

Rex war really proud of her. She learned really fast when she wanted to. He wondered how she would be in school. Rex took his jacket and shoes and took both on. "Ready to get some new toys?"

Laila jumoed up in happyness. "Can i drive my scooter?" she made again these puppy eyes. Rex smiled a little and kneed them down. "I am sorry but its little rainy outside. I know you love your scooter but you could slip away and hurt yourself. And then we cant go to the toy shop".

She was little sad but unserstood it. The toy shop was her holy and everytimes Rex said she cant go there, she was the best little angel somebody could get. She even did stuff that wasnt her work but she did it from alone and Rex disnt really knew if he should be proud, or worry about it.

"Okey" she smiled walked then to the door. Rex took faatly his and Lailas umberella and walked then to the door. "Didnt you forgot something?" he asked her and handed her, her umberella. It was small, blue and had alot of self made dogs pictures on it. She loved it.

"My umberella. My favorite one" She said hapoily and took her umberella. Rex opend the door and Laila walked out. She knew, she isnt allowed to run when its rainy, so she walked normal out and opend her umberella. Rex walked out, closed the door and opend his one to.

After 20 Minutes they arrived in the toystore and both closed the umberella again. "But you know the rule. One thing for home and one thing for the-" "playground. I know. Or 2 things for home and nothing for the playground or two things for the playground and nothing for home. Its my own choice" she gave a big smile after interrupting her father. Rex was really really really proud of her.

Laila began to run away and to look for a customer and gastly she found one. She was orange with white marking in her face. She had blue eyes, an friendly smile and not hair?

Laila stood next to her. "Excuse me? Do you work here?"
The orange Alien looked down to her and noded. "I am Miss Tano and i am new here. How can i help you?"

"I am Laila Fett. Captain Rex is my daddy and i am here with him. I wanted to ask if there are some new toys or games that i can with my daddy at home?" she asked hyper. As Ahsoka heard that name she was a little in shock. She looked for so ling for his old best friend and now his daughter talked to her.

Rex came there to and he was shocked as he saw Ahsoka. "Co-Commander? Wha-". He was speechless.

"Hello Rex. Its nice to see you again" Noth couldnt handle it and huged eachother. Laila was confused. "Daddy? You know Mrs Tano?"

Rex looked to his daughter. "Yeah we fought side by side in every battle. How it comes that your on Earth?"

"Its a long story. When you dont have something against it, i can visit you after my work. Then i can tell you everything".

Rex looked to Laila, who noded. "She is really friendly. Can she eat with us in the evening?" Rex giggled a little. "Of course. It would be an honor".

Ahsoka smiled to and turned to Laila again. "So wanna see all the cool new stuff they got here?"

With an jump, Laila agreed. Rex took her on his arms and they walked to another shelf with alot of new toys, games, puzzles and new cuddle dogs.

Laila looked at all that, while Rex and Ahsoka were talking. Like always, she thought good about what she choosed.

Rex told Ahsoka what all happend, inclusive that his love died. He got really sad again but gets happy as Laila choosed everything. "I want the giant doggo for home and the green rubber boots for rainy days please". Ahsoka noded and took both down.

"Thank you Mrs Tano" Laila smiled and took them. "But i carry the dog home. I dont think you want that he falls on the ground".

"No of course not. I love my new doggo".

Rex and Ahsoka laughed both a little in that cuteness. "So then i see you later".

"See ya later Rexter". Ahsoka turned back to her work, while Rex and Laila walked to the cashier and paid for the new stuff.

In the evening Ahsoka visited Rex and she told him what all happen and why she was on earth. Laila got curious about her and asked her about everything but got fastly confused as she told her about the other world, that nobody from earth know of. Ahsoka stayed overnight with them and she was happy to found her best friend and his faughter back. She promised Rex to always stay by hus side and to help him, where ever she can.