The mothers of the kids

Rex with Laila:

Alissa, died in a horrible car crash. Rex fell into depressions after hearing that, but Laila always cheered him up and helped him to get over it, without realizing what Rex was going through. Laila was sad but she was fastly happy again, because her friends cheered her up. Alissa was always an happy person and she wasnt afraid to get in trouble. She always protect the weaker and children. She was a teacher in a elementary school and the kids loved her. She was one of the bravest and kindest humans. She met Rex when he got called, because some adults made a rampage on that school inclusive taking hostage. Alissa wasnt afraid to know one down and brinning herself in danger, to save a 7 year old girl. Rex, who lead the mission, was impressed by it and fall in love with her. 2 years later, he got the daddy of his angel Laila. As Laila was 2 years old, her mother Alissa, died in a car crash. 

Kix with Ben:

Lea is Kix's best friend. She is pretty, smart and a medic, just like Kix. Since the 501st broke apart and the Legion splitted apart, he didnt really stayed in touch with any of the boys. Jesse, his twin, was the only one who knew where Kix was and that he is alive. Kix works in a hospital as an emergency medic on the children's ward, emergency reception and intensive care unit. He met Lea shortly after his first day on the Children's ward. They were good with each other and become fastly friends. But only friends. One evening, they were super drunk and they had sex. Lea got pregnant. They talked a lot about it to make a choice how it should end up and they end up with the plan that both take care, stay as good friends but Kix got the baby home. Lea was too young and still lived with her parents but Kix agreed with it and some nights, Lea slept in Kix house to make sure her little baby is fine. She is absolut carehead and she did everything to prove she was a great mommy. After she finnished her education, she moved away because she worked in another hospital. She has alot of trouble and problems, so she cant see Ben that much but she gives everything, to make sure Ben isnt forgetting her and she wont lose him. 

Fives with Milena und Mikaela: 

Fives had drunk Sex with somebody unknown. She got pregnant because both were too drunk to even think on a condom. She didnt really liked children but for Fives promise she kept them. After the birth, Fives got the twins home and found out what kind of person she was. Somebody who celebrates without end and who cant take any responsibility. Fives usually didnt had much respect for people like her, but he was drunk at that night. He regrets it but he loves his angel so much, that he always forget it. Mimi and Micki, never asked about their mother because she dont want to know something about her. She isnt even going to the twins birthday,

Echo with Avery: 

Echo met his ex-girlfriend on a travel. They were good with each other and they were happy that they dont have to travel alone anymore. Raffaela, enjoyed every moment with him but after 4 month of relationship, it began to get unbearable for Echo because Raffa reminded him on his best friend Fives. As Raffa got pregnant, we fall in a deep hole of sadness and depressions because he wanted to leave her but now he couldnt anymore. He acted like everything was normal and Raffa was the happiest woman alive. Echo tortues himself through his own life because Raffa had that the one or other phobia and Echo couldnt tell her the truth. He tortues himself until he came on a point were he grabbed Avery and his clothes and left the house, the town and the country. He couldnt stand it anymore. All he left was a letter where told her the truth. About his feelings, his lies, his thoughts, his depressions and sadness, Fives and that he realized that he is gay. That was one thing, she never respected. Gay rights. Echo blocked her everywhere and began to have a new life. Only him and Avery. Raffaela tried many times to talk with him but Echo always ignored her. Her last message to him was that she hopes that he take good care over Avery and that he should allow Avery to visit her when he wants to. That was the only message where Echo wrote an answer and agreed. Echo is in pure sadness but when Avery laughs, he laughs to. But deep inside he cries because Fives cant see Avery growing. 

Jesse with Aaliyah and Alex:

Jesse was never the type for relationship, because he always was an soldier and the last thing he want to do is destroying a family when he dies. He was more the type for an night but even Jesse began to feel lonly with the time. Nobody was home when he came back home, nobody told him to take care, nobody kissed him or ate with him. Nothing. His best friend, Roksana, an Russian female pilot who lives near him, knew about how he felt and she had an great idea. She would help Jesse out and carry his children. So she got the first time pregnant, with Alex. Jesse was happy to hear that and he got ready to be a daddy. Roksi helped him with everything and they talked about it that Jesse raise them with an lie before she knows the truth. 5 years later she got pregnant again and Jesse got a second time a father. It was a girl again and she got the name Aaliyah. Jesse was happy now. It was all perfect but Roksana had to travel back home to Russia. So he was alone again but Roksi made a great surprise for Jesse. She called an friend who will be there for Jesse and helps him, while herself is gone. So Jesse met Keira then. She was pretty, smart, kind and nice...That was the beginning for Jesse, where he realized, he is about to change. He is about to think different. He is about to fall in love. 

Hardcase with Lars: 

Hardcase ex-girlfriend is in jail for killing somebody. She hates humans, she hates children and she hates Hardcase. He left her when Lars was still an baby and she tried to kill both. She was crazy and dangerous and Hardcase adored it on the beginning but since he has Lars, he changed about it. He wanted to protect Lars, with his own life. He talked with Tup about it and Tup allowed Hardcase to live with him.

Tup with Leonie: 

Tup was an amazing illustrator, like his love Alice. They worked together in the same company and they fall fastly for eachother. She adored his hair without end and loved to make different hair styles. Tup always enjoyed it when she was focused on his fabulous hair. After 3 Years of dating, they got their little angel Leonie. They were happy and everything was perfect. Years had past and they broke up after one year of distance relationship. It was pointless because they never saw eachother and they worked to different times. Hardcase was already with him when that happen and he did everything to cheear him up. Alice tried her best to visit Tup and Leonie and they love to each other never really got broken. They were the only days Tup was the happiest person. Inside and Outside. A few month after Leonies 7th birthday, Alice came to visit them and Tup did everything to win his love back. Now there are a real family again and they are the proof that real love DO exists.