MIN YUJIN

"You don't wanna come out and stretch your legs a bit?"

I shake my head. "I'm okay oppa. I'll just wait here.

He nods and follows Beomgyu out to get something from his own office. I stare after the two and can't help but feel much better I left home.

I give out a contented sigh and look out the other window. Seoul's night lights shine brightly and I smile. Everything is so new, everything is gonna change.

I lay back contentedly and wait patiently for Yoongi to come back.

Ten minutes later the door opens and he comes in. He apologises for the delay and asks the driver to bring us to his condominium.

He takes a seat beside me and wraps an arm around me.

"I'll be keeping an eye on you."

I roll my eyes. "You're gonna be busy."

"Not too busy to check if my little sister has made any weird guy friends."

I don't answer to that. He just chuckles and rests his chin on my head. I move closer, comforted by his warmth.

We arrive shortly after and he helps me unload my stuff. My suitcase isn't that big because I don't have much besides a few of Yoongi's old clothes, which he told me to leave behind saying I could use the ones he has. I didn't listen.

His apartment is on the 10th floor and has a great view. He leads me to one of the two rooms.

He switches on the lights and I study the room.

There are two beds and a huge window, currently covered by cream-coloured curtains. The walls are white and there's a table, small couch, and a bathroom too.

He moves my bag beside the closet and looks at me. "How is it?"

"It's great, thank you oppa," I tell him.

He waves his hand dismissively. "Not a problem. It's your room now, so do whatever you like with it." He motions for the door. "I'll let you freshen up then we'll eat some dinner. You okay with takeout?"

"Anything." He nods and walks out the room, closing the door behind him. I take one last spin around the room and fall back on one bed. I let it consume me and close my eyes, still trying to believe this is actually happening. I'm with my brother again.

I let out a heavy breath then sit up, deciding to take a shower before dinner.

I walk out my room 15 minutes later. I've already unpacked my stuff after my shower.

I see Yoongi unpacking the takeout. The rest of the apartment is quite spacious too. There's a whole kitchen and living room.

He notices me and signals for me to join him.

"I got some Jjajangmyeon. I hope
you like it."

"Thank you," I say as I take a seat at the table. We dig in and talk very little seeing as we're both very hungry. I help him clean up once we've finished and it's not long after that when he tells me he'll be heading to the dorms, since he wasn't able to tell anyone about his whereabouts yet.

I lock the door after him then retreat to the safety of my own room.

I spend quite a bit of time looking at the empty ceiling above me, and I don't notice I fall asleep.

CHOI BEOMGYU

I arrive at the dorm and something almost topples me over.

The younger one continues to throw plushies at me but thankfully I'm saved by Yeonjun Hyung.