Chapter IV

•//Chapter 04.\\•
I'm just curious, is it serious?

|--------------------------|

|---------------------------|

Taehyung slept throughout the discussion which he never does. This made Jungkook curious about why the other is acting like this.

Is it because he's bitter and just gave up? Or is he too tired to work hard when in the end, a certain raven head will just be on the top and not him? Jungkook doesn't know but he won't say a word and make it look like he cares.

"Mr Kim? Are you listening?" Mr Loe's voice boomed across the classroom making the students divert their attention to the aforementioned boy.

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open at the loud voice. "Are you listening to my discussion, Mr Kim?" their teacher asked once again.

The brunette leaned on his seat with a bored expression." No." he shrugged and Mr Loe frowned at his favourite student.

"And you're sleeping during my discussion?" he placed his hands on his hips with furrowed brows.

"Yes," Taehyung responded in an uninterested manner.

Why are you doing this, Taehyung?

Jungkook stared at the male beside him with raised brows. The brunette's eyes no longer held the same excitement while listening to his favourite subject which is Science. Taehyung is no longer respectful towards his teachers. (Not really bad, just not that responsive)
His test scores no longer perfect nor almost perfect but failing scores that is very unbelievable for all of them.

He became more dull and blank and always go to the bathroom like he's in pain. No one bothered asking him if he's alright because they are afraid that he might push them away like he always does. Taehyung always acts distant towards his classmates and spends his free time alone.

Maybe he wants to have a friend but is too embarrassed to even ask for one. After all, he doesn't know how to express himself and always comes off as rude and unapproachable. He sometimes wishes someone will approach him to ask him if he's fine because even if he's not, he'll tell them that he's okay. Which is weird.

Taehyung's been acting different this past three days and it made Jungkook more curious.

Should I ask him?

He thought and took a mental note that he'll talk to Taehyung.

The bell rang loudly, signalling them that it's now lunchtime. The students made their way out of the room in a hurry because they're too damn hungry to even care if they're gonna have a stampede except for the raven head and the brunette who waited patiently for them to disappear.

"Hey, Taehyung...may I talk to you?" Jungkook asked while tapping on Taehyung shoulder lightly.

The brunette turned his head towards the raven head with doe eyes."Yes?" Taehyung breathed out, ready for another teasing from the other.

"Why are you acting different lately?" Jungkook asked and tilted his head towards the side slightly.

"I'm acting the same, what are you talking about?" Taehyung raised his right eyebrow, trying to act confused.

"You know what I'm talking about, Taehyung," Jungkook said and crossed his arms.

"Is it because of the result?" he asked once again. "You think it's all about you, huh? Well, it's not. Mind your own fucking business." Taehyung stood up abruptly.

"Okay, if you say so..." Jungkook sighed.

Taehyung walked towards the now spacious door in a hurry. Trying to keep his shit together.

|--~🐰 End of Chapter IV 🐯~--|

I hope this book will have the same appreciation like my other books.

Don't forget to vote and don't be a ghost reader pwease!

I love ya'll. Always stay safe.