Chapter X

•// Chapter 10.\\•
Ice Skating

|--------------------------|

|-----------------------------|

Taehyung and Jungkook sat on the bus with a content smile on their faces. Their experience last night was so peaceful and just so happy. Both of them made a campfire and ate marshmallows that Jungkook brought.

The brunette yawned and blinked his eyes to stop himself from sleeping but the urge to sleep was stronger, it made him want to slap himself.

Jungkook noticed the boy's sleepiness and decided to gently grab Taehyung's head to his shoulder.

"I– Uhm... It's... It's fine, Jungkook." Taehyung tried to pull away but the other stopped him from doing so.

"It's fine, Tae. I'll wake you up when we arrive." Jungkook said.

Taehyung's heart could burst out of his chest at the moment. His personal space that he promised himself to keep disappeared. But at least Jungkook smells nice.

-

Jungkook 🐰

Hey, uhh...
U didn't tell me
where we'll meet
and skate...?
Sent✔1:59 pm

You:
Oh...I'm sorry about that.
Just meet me
at Icy Paradise😅
Sent✔2:00pm

Okay :>
See ya ;)
Sent✔2:00pm

Taehyung smiled slightly as he laid on his bed. He finally has someone who he considers a friend. Taehyung thought that he'll die with no friends mourning over his death.

The brunette sat slowly and took a deep breath before taking long strides towards the bathroom to get ready.

-

Jungkook sat on the bus with his earphones plugged in his ears while listens to Bruno Major's "The Most Beautiful Thing".

He noticed that he's getting closer to his destination so he tucked his phone inside his ripped jeans.

Jungkook's eyes brighten as he already arrived and stepped out of the bus.

The raven head pushed the metal door and immediately welcomed the cold breeze. He's glad he's wearing a sweater or else he'll freeze.

His eyes roamed around the big and cold place, searching for a familiar brunette which he found waving right at him already.

"Hi, Taehyung." Jungkook greeted and grinned brightly. It's his first-time ice skating and he just hopes that he won't look like a fool in front of Taehyung.

The aforementioned male waved and smiled back. "So? You ready?" the raven head asked making Taehyung smile nervously.

"I-It's my first time." the brunette bit his lip while looking at Jungkook.

Please don't gay panic.

"It's my first time, too. You fall, I fall...As simple as that." Jungkook shrugged.