Powers Health

*in rubble of blown up building*

Nya struggles to get up as she is fought under the rubble, but she manages. Cole gets up as well but he limps his way to a ya as his leg was crushed by the fallen building. They both preceded to help Jay and Lloyd on their feet.

"Wait... where's Kai?" Jay asked, pain hiding behind his voice. 

They all began to shout his name as they searched,

"Kai! Kai where are you? Kai!!!" They all yelled.

"He's over here!" Zane shouted as they all ran towards him.

He was barely visible as large pieces of metal were crushing him. His arms were still in chains being constricted under the crumbled building as well.

"Oh my god.... GET- GET HIM OUT OF THERE!" Nya shouted.

They all did there best to lift the rubble of if an unconscious Kai. They managed to pull him out but they knew they couldn't lift him without killing him.

"We- we cant move him" Lloyd said.

As soon as Lloyd said that an vehicle holding the one and only P.I.X.A.L she ran out and saw Kai. She began to run back to the vehicle and grab something. It appeared to be some sort of stretcher, but higher track and almost anti gravity. The ninja gently placed Kai's body on the stretcher without moving him too much. Kai was placed on the floor in the back of the vehicle and they sped to the monastery.

"How did something like this happen? Kai is in bad shape almost dead.... and it's our fault. We chased him away." Jay said softly his face hiding behind his hands.

They all sat around Kai, some of them more injured than others. How did they get to where they were now? Could one thing have changed the entire outcome and Kai would still be laughing next to them playing video games?

Zane looked at Kai, and then at P.I.X.A.L. What brought them to that moment? How did this all happen? This was never supposed to happen. If only Wu and P.I.X.A.L were just honest.

After hours of tending to wounds and some bones being snapped into place. A silent ride finally came to a halt as they arrived back at the monastery.
________________________________
*Back in the rubble several hours later*

Through the rubble there was one small room left standing. It was a room that seemed to be made out of something mystical or a type of stone or iron.

The one door to the room slid open and out walked 9 scientists and Emanuel. He looked as if he was going to explode. His face was beat read as he stomped through the rubble. He attempted to ask calmly,

"Did any of the cyborgs or robots survive?"

"No sir. I'm sorry sir. The fire caused them to overload and combust." said a man in a nervous hurried voice.

"Is our lab in the sewers of Ninjago still up and running?" Fest asked, his fists clenched.

"Y-yes sir. But the serpentine are down their and they are allies of the ninja. We should proceed with caution."

"And we will. But we must go. We have to retrieve our power source without him there is no hope for our siege over Ninjago." Fest said as he finished climbing through the rubble.

"Mr. Fest? Perhaps we should find a different approach. The fire element seemed unstable... maybe we should shut the project dow-" the man was interrupted.

"WE WILL FIND RAY'S SON, AND WE WILL USE HIM AS OUR SOURCE!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND???" Emanuel finally lost it.

"Yes sir!!! We will f-find Kai. I apologize for my misguidance!" The man said frantically.

Finding Kai. That was Fest's only objective.