'CHAPTER: 2'

BELLA's pov

"So gentlemens, I hope you liked the presentation. Yes?" I asked looking at the two mens sitting across me in the meeting room.

We were discussing about the arrangements of the charity event which is going to held in next week and I'm the head incharge of the decorating department. Our company works for many big events which took place in London.

"No Ms. Grayson." The one in Black suit said glancing to the man sat next behind him.

"We are really looking forward to work with you" another man in navy blue suit said offering his hand for shake.

"Pleasure is all mine Mr Simpson" I said shooking his hand.

***********

I was sitting in my office working on my laptop when I heard tiny footsteps and giggling. The door suddenly open silently as if making sure no one can heard.

Realisation hit me and I smiled to myself knowing who might be.

"Mmm.. I'm really hungry I think I should order pizza for myself" I said loudly to myself enough to heard the person who have been hiding behind the sofa.

"Should I ask Alex? No he's not here" I said to myself chuckling

"Ouu I think I have to eat the whole pizza alone."

"No mommy I'm here" I heard his voice making me laugh more louder.

"Alex, come here baby" I said and he jump on my lap giggling. I kissed his face and hold him tighter. I missed him. He went to spent night with Mike and Vish because they missed him. He's four soon to be five with cute brown hair and dark brown eyes like his father. He's the total copy of his father.

"I want pizza mommy" he said looking at me with wide smile on his face

"Comeon baby we will eat pizza" I said and he jump out of my lap making his way out of the office.

Chuckling I closed my laptop and followed him.

"Easy baby, you might hurt yourself" I said to him. I saw Mike talking to Maya and laughing on some jokes.

"Hey baby doll" he said and hugged him tightly

"Hey, thanks to drop him here" I said referring to Alex

"No worry"

"Did he disturbed you?" I asked

"No mommy I good boy" we all chuckled at his wrong English

"It's 'I'm a good boy' " I said correcting him.

"I will leave now I have a meeting" Mike said kissing my forehead. He always does this. He's the only man best friend of me after Vish.

"Bye Little man" Mike wave his hand and left.

"How are you little monster" Maya asked to him

"I'm good" he replied hugging my legs

"I'm leaving now if you have any problem just call me. Okay?" I asked looking at her and picking my son up.

"Don't worry bells. Go and have fun with your son" she said and we laughed.

******

"Mommy I'm sleepy" I hear my Alex besides me. After eating pizza we went to park and Alex have fun playing with other children. I just sat there seeing my baby boy playing. Later we left for home. As we already ate pizza there was no room for dinner that's why we decided to watch 'Toy Story'. It's the 15th time that we are seeing this movie because Alex love this and every day we ended up watching it.

"Comeon baby let me bath you" I said picking him up making my way to his room.

I changed him in his night dress after bathing and brushing his teeth. Tucking him into bed I kissed him on his forehead.

"Night baby" I said

"Good night mommy" he said and drifted into sleep. Once again kissing his cheeks and checking the window locks I left his room to downstairs.

Since sleep was no were to be seen I decided to watch TV. As I was going  through news channel my eyes spotted the same name which I hadn't forget in my entire life.

He was there standing in well fitted black tuxedo with gently combed hair. His muscles were perfectly visible from his tux. A blonde hair girl was taking his interview.

"Mr Alfonsi, how are you feeling in London?" A Report asked him

"Well the weather is quite nice" he said in his normal business tone.

"First of all congratulations for your new hotel. People are really exciting to see it" she said with her flirty smirk.

"Thank you."

"So we heard that you are here for a charity event? Is that true? Or you are here for something else" she asked him making him chuckled.

"I'm here for my women"

********************

This part is unedited, expect some mistakes

How is the story guys?

I would appreciate it so much if you leave some COMMENTS nd VOTE for this story. Thank you!