'THANK YOU'

Hey guys!

This is probably the last time I'd say hey guys..😢

I started this book in June because I was bored in quarantine until I myself fell in love with Behir and I just couldn't drop the story. So, here I'm four months later ending the story in September.

These four months have indeed been the best four months of my life. Bella and Mahir have shared a valuable part of my life. This story started as a small idea in bit and pieces and now when I look back, every single moment of their love is embedded in my heart and I am sure, all of yours too..💕

I will never forget them, nor will I fail to remember every single reader who saw the couple cherish. You guys have no idea how much each of your comment meant to me, it was like a pat on the back, a thumbs up, an encouragement which made me sit at the corner with phone in my hand.

Many of you wanted their more chapters together. I just couldn't increase the chapters but yeah I have a surprise for you guys.

Bonus chapters! Because I broke many hearts in the last chapter.

I will publish few bonus chapters of their past encounters. You already know how they met for the first time through Mahir's PoV. Now in the upcoming chapters you will know how they fell in love. So, are you guys excited? Cuz I'm!

I haven't thought about it yet! But really excited to share their love journey with you guys!

Anyways, I suck at goodbyes. So here we are, at the end of the amazing journey of two people, Bella and Mahir, completely different yet bounded in every way.

You guys loved her, hated him. Then again, loved him, cried for her, and hated him. Funny, I saw you all feel bad for him and then, at last, our couple won your hearts.

Thank you for giving Bella, Mahir, and me, a chance..🤗

Much Love,
Sarah